Gardening with my lesbian neighbor in ridiculously hungry shorts

My goodness!!! Are you sure she doesn’t go both ways?! Ah man, great, GREAT stuff man!!! Thank you for sharing! :white_heart::raised_hands:t4:

Man! It’s It’s damn shame that body will never feel a real man’s touch lol. But she’s definitely showing it all. Her ass and cameltoe are definitely eye catching and she’s knows it. Very nice work. Thanks

You Lucky Lucky guy!

Hey dudes, sorry for the delay! Been an intense couple of weeks, but I come baring gifts. Two of the five videos:

https://candidgirls.io/u/Benice_sayhi/v/qWQEWrKH1v

https://candidgirls.io/u/Benice_sayhi/v/bjPqbf9sQV
(This one would’ve been longer if my dog wasn’t such a dumb ass)

The third drop is short but very sweet. I tried uploading along with those two but it fucks up somehow. It’s gonna take me some time to work on these last 3, but I wanted to at least get something out there everyone! In my opinion those two are the best anyways.

HOWEVER, the final two drops are long… I hid my phone while she bends over, squats & pretty much poses for my fucking camera for a total of like 10mins (about 5min each)!!

Thanks everyone for the love! I’ve got some HEAT coming your way of her from last weekend that you won’t want to miss! Be patient! Totally worth it!!

Enjoy, my dudes.

34 Likes

@Benice_sayhi you’re a legend :facepunch:t3:

dammmm bro what a lucky neighbor, we will like to see more of her :fire::fire::+1:

Where are the rest of the videos?

1 Like

we are waiting for your neighbor

Amazing close ups! Lesbians are women too, and thus subject to extreme vanity. She wants to flaunt her gorgeous body.

Attractive lesbians still want dick. I know, I’ve fucked a few :wink:

1 Like

I bet she’s fucked a bunch of guys too.

1 Like

Same, I fucked a cute black lesbian for years off and on. Slut cums on my dick just like any other straight slut.

2 Likes

amazing work. so i hope the plants are good.

Good work my man. Those shorts say I want dick lol

Not all hero’s wear capes. Fantastic

awesome post

Bro! Nice ass and nice shots! Thank you for sharing :fire::heart_eyes:

Very nice

We never got to see the final two drops did we?

i just noticed she brought silverware (utensils) to the buffet… thats fckin hilarious…

1 Like

More