GF ass in grey joggers JIGGLING for me

She loves to show off for me in her grey American Eagle joggers. Her thong is visible too in these see-through pants. She was getting a LOT of looks on this day… happy Friday!

Jiggling in line

289 Likes

Very good ass :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are lucky. Thanks for sharing with us :heart:

4 Likes

Bro, that booty is awesome :peach: love the jiggle
A40FA9AD-52D2-415F-A285-205499429E70
You’re a lucky guy

50 Likes

Love her ass

Thanks for sharing bro

4 Likes

Do you like it when men check her out? You’re a lucky man having a bubble butt white girlfriend. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Fuuuuuuuuuck!:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

i dont mind it, feels good knowing shes getting eyefucked but i get to go home and actually blow her back out lol

12 Likes

Thank you for your post, that’s a fine ass you got there :hot_face:

1 Like

:drooling_face: A Saint amongst men! fuuuck

1 Like

Thanks for sharing her awesome ass! I bet it’s nice fucking that from behind.Maybe next time one of her in shorts??

1 Like

You’re doing gods work. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I have some in the vault of her in booty shorts, will post in the future

7 Likes

thank you for the share bro, super lucky. would definitely appreciate to see more. 11/10 post

1 Like

Plz post more id worship her ass so beautiful natural
Perfect jiggle id love to sniff and eat her ass amazing good job keep it up dont loose it plz upload more pics or videos see through spandex legging booty shorts omg

1 Like

You are a god. What zoom are you on when you took these?

1 Like

She made a really good tribute, thanks for sharing. Would love to see more

2 Likes

Very nice ass and I’ll probably get shot down for this but… not candid if she knows and is posing? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

she only knew i was recording when we were in line, when we were walking in/out of the store she didnt know… so a bit of posing and candid

2 Likes

just regular 1x