GF curvy ass in teal leggings wearing thong

Here is my first post on here, she looked too good on our walk to not post. Let me know what yall think.

212 Likes

Could follow that ass all around the park! Hot ass indeed and thanks for sharing with us🤟 P.S. that sign was right blue balls fer sure watchin her I bet lol.

3 Likes

Great color, totally sweet phatty cakes

1 Like

thanks man and oh yeah, blue balls indeed on this walk lmao!

1 Like

more to come in the future brotha!

How do u know she’s wearing a thong

its my girlfriend lol, it wasnt visible but some guys (myself included) like knowing whats under whether its panties, thong, or commando so I threw it in there

2 Likes

Broo you gotta drop a vid! That ass is too perfect

1 Like

Could be wrong, but I thought u weren’t supposed to make post on here about ur GF or significant others.

she didnt know I was filming so still a candid technically! but yeah I get that people want candid shots of girls that the shooter doesnt know, just figured this was so nice Id share with my fellow booty lovers

2 Likes

No my friend u might want to read the rules seriously check em out.

theres plenty other posts like this dont trip brotha lol

1 Like

I’m not tripping its just rules right?

Lucky guy! She looks delicious. Hope her leggings look just as good in the front as they do from the back.

1 Like

But doesn’t it defeat the whole purpose tho?..Of actually having to find a random cutie not ur gf. Like trying to find others not what’s easily accessible to you.

It’s pretty easy once u date a girl she will do practically anything for ya.

here are some vids, enjoy the jiggle!

25 Likes

Oh shit, just noticed my bad. Post more of her this is :fire:

2 Likes

posted a couple short slow-mo vids, enjoy man

1 Like

She’s a very lucky woman!