Giving out Blue Checkmarks

Reply below explaining why you think you deserve a Blue Checkmark. To qualify you have to have good content and a lot of likes.

9 Likes

My quality isn’t the best I’ve seen on the site. However, I’ve had 2 of my posts reposted before so I feel like having a blue checkmark for having a post over 100 likes that’s been claimed as someone else’s work would be nice.

1 Like

I like asses in:
Blue Leggings
Blue Jeans
Blue Shorts
Blue Thongs

Can i have a Blue Checkmark pls :pray:

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:
:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Meh double it and pass it to the next person

6 Likes

I provide good content, not the best but my most liked content is when I go to Hooters and there is more to come. Also I am respectful to others and try to be helpful to other users.

1 Like

I provide good content, OC only, include a face shot and always post videos alongside the pictures.

1 Like

I post regular high quality OC content, and always do my best to help out fellow users, as well as uphold the community’s rules. It’s a great community we have here, and the reason I check in here and post often.

5 Likes

@Babysheep6 for sure.

3 Likes

Hola
En primera por qué le voy al Cruz azul :sweat_smile:
Y siento que mi material es bueno y casi siempre han tenido muy buena aceptación
Saludos desde :mexico:

1 Like

Aquí algunas capturas en :blue_heart:

20 Likes

I have made 135 posts and received over 8,000 likes split b/w them, I think I deserve one. I think my content is pretty good too

3 Likes

My work speaks for itself… Quality IS A MUST! The subject has to be worth clicking on!

1 Like

29 Likes

These two users below in my opinion:

@Babysheep6 with an impressive series of college content

@candidgirls1993 with awesome beach content

:v:

6 Likes

Y Yo le voy al America. Somos Eternos rivales pues. :soccer: :smile::+1:

3 Likes

I mean I would say I do but I just let my work speak for itself

1 Like

Thanks for the recommending me. really appreciate that you think I deserve one