Gopro 11 settings

For outdoor settings, what are the best settings? 60 FPS vs 30 FPS? ISO min/max set to auto or 100/1600? I just got a gopro and trying to figure what are some of the best settings. Love all you’ll opinions here.

3 Likes

I’d suggest 60fps since there may be some jumping around in the video.

1 Like

So… I have hired a model and we would be doing outdoor shoots. She is fully aware of my intent and the type of shoot. So movement can be controled, should I consider 30 or still stick with 60? Also, which lens view? Wide, Superview, linear with hor lock? Thanks!

Not sure what hor lock is, I have an 8 or 9, I forget. So 11 may have some benefits.

As far as views, you need to try them out, especially with a model? That’s the chance we all would want.

You can save quick settings and switch back and forth. When you get to real life, 60fps is the way because if they are jumpy it helps a ton!!

Tag me with results!! Here’s mine, probably an extra wide view, I do t remember. I have a few that I haven’t finished, this one was quickeest and the rest got left behind

1 Like

Probably best to use 60fps but have the low light setting turned on so it switches to 30 in darker spots.

Also you might want to play around with the angle ie: wide/superwide/medium/linear to find what works best for you.

Also be aware you have to get pretty close with a gopro and need good lighting for the quality to be good.