Got this girls cheeks this morning at work!

This girl works front end at the store I work at, today was her day off and she came in looking for protein bars for her boyfriend. Being the good employee I am, I helped her and directed her towards the more delicious bars on the Bottom shelf. Hope y’all enjoy!

227 Likes

how nice of you to recommend the best protien bars obviously located at the bottom shelf for this lovely lady, what would the world do without wonderful employees like you. :rofl: good shit brother :laughing: :clap:

6 Likes

Appreciate it man. She comes in on her day off every once in a while and today I had the perfect chance cath her! Hoping I can get more soon

6 Likes

I love how she comes in on her off day with cheeks hanging out🔥

4 Likes

Hell yea! Coming on her day off to show them cheeks off :peach:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Damn

2 Likes

She knew what she was doing walking in there with them little ass shorts on. Then she bends over knowing you’re behind her, yeah she knew what she was doing. Good on you for recommending the bottom shelf bars btw you’re the man, thanks for this.

6 Likes

Yes

1 Like

She dwf was coming from a one night stand

1 Like

Classic

1 Like

My thought: "Best protein bar? Pulling down the pants…there you got the best protein bar, try it":grin:

Well to pull off that one, on front of a co-worker in the store, just a dirty thought :rofl: I like the way you cared for her and showed her the protein bars.
That gave you some plus points in her little dirty book :grin:
Thank you so much. Please continue with this Stories straight ouuta Store :muscle:

1 Like

god damn

Nice job! :laughing:

Damn thanks for sharing her

I need the video please good sir, I’m feral for that booty

Nice ass :smirk::weary::yum::bubbles::peach:

Damn good luck getting her there

Wow. What a mouthwatering view bending over like that. She definitely was teasing :drooling_face: