Gym Creep - MEGAPOST - OC

yess new thread!

Ok, thanks for the reply!! I will to get more hits. But that’s not how these sites are made, and clearly there are other threads that are getting hits. But whatever lol

1 Like

This is HOT! love this. more plz. lol

1 Like

I’ll have more gym but not of that last blonde. I did just find my video clips

That’s totally fine man. Kudos.

1 Like

@Thefinalist1 @johnmartin
This one was my starting point here, but i jumbled up the subject as you can scroll through.

Anyway, 9.7k views and 46 likes, i feel ya on that level and still havent put together the video of the last subject. I gave it to another site some time back, never logged on to see it

1 Like

You shoot at this gym a lot? If so, ever get caught? I’ve gotten some weird looks briefly but nothing major so I’m able to keep going to my fav spots

3 Likes

i have a shit ton!! LMAO!! I have been suspected many times over. The shots are hard because the lighting sucks but the content would be great if they came out OK. I will have another post made up for a chick, gnna call it a series like i should have this one.

This gym is now closed, it is difficult to cap anything in the new one because of the setup …maybe another series? Plus, when i shoot slomo the lighting is fucking horrid and just keeps flashing and just looks awful.

2 Likes

All the gyms in my area are open and full of ass so more coming

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve been staying home ns getting sloppy - maybe I will start goi g back!! I need to get out…

BTW Yeah I’m in a shit state run by a tyrant wanting to lockdown every chance they get - all in the name of NO science. My work is the same and it’s embarrassing if u ask me, political BS. Whoever wants to challenge that statement better come equipped cuz I’m up in and on the facts daily. :v:

1 Like

New Chick - This is all i got of her big ass and she was like 4’ tall!!! Thats why it sticks out so well ;)

73 Likes

Alright!! Its up! The blondie with shorts above in video and slo-mo. No charge LOL and the original is 772mb!

Also, i dont see much tagging, so im gonna give it a shot!!
@johnmartin @kobebean81248 @jayminny @anon18765694 @ThatGoldFinderGuy @Jonjon23 @flamery @asddffgg @v732853 @pjar74 @Thefinalist1

https://candidgirls.io/u/Lizzy/v/Ki00PwQa3u

31 Likes

Holy shit bro! She’s hella thic

1 Like

Damn!!! Amazing video, what method? Seemed like just your phone but her reaction through me

2 Likes

I got lucky with setting the device down and having a still shot the entire time

it is the only place for me, i havent posted much since the big boot from Twitter

2 Likes

Bro I think I use to tag you in shit back in those Twitter days. I honestly forgot how I came to this forum :joy:

1 Like

Thanks! Be sure to check out other gym stuff @johnmartin and @Bleebang to start. There are countless others here I would refer but they got the gym! Be sure to at least leave a like and comment if u got the time :muscle::+1:

This chick was something else

Very nice work man. Thanks!

1 Like