+ HACK I figure out, for faster and better searching.

Self explainatory on the title.

As far as the hack I figured out, not sure how anyone searches. But When you put this link in a search engine, You get all posts with those tags and get to see them like this,as a preview, instead of having to look through all of them one at a time.

khaki site:https://forum.candidgirls.io/

You post the above in the search engine, then you replace the word Khaki with ANY search term you want, this is useful just in case you lost a post. Or if you happen to like a certain subject, in my case. Tan pants…

The attached photo is a screenshot of screen. but also click on photos, so that you can see it as a gallery. Either way, hope you found this useful, it’s been a time saver, and it’s the least I can do for such great content you guys are putting out. I have a few of my own, I’ll release soon.

75 Likes

This worked very well, I will be using this technique

3 Likes

Game changer, thanks!!

2 Likes

Wow, being able to sift through a gallery of thumbnails rather than clicking individual threads is amazing

3 Likes

Great idea…I would still like to encourage everyone to look at content you arent interested in as well. Its important that we all play a part in keeping this site within it designed limits.

2 Likes

yes I did it on tumblr as well, lots of vids on there too and you can download them

1 Like

Thanks. This is great!

1 Like

thanks for this :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I honestly thought people already knew about this method. I admittedly don’t use the image search that often, but typing whatever you wish to search and inputting “site:‘your site here’” ← in this format will directly comb through the site.

1 Like

I discovered it by accident, as I was doing a search. Then I looked up at the address bar to see how I got to it. Definitely as time saver, plus you get to see a lot of posts that were either either forgot about, or to see others that are similar.

1 Like