Has anybody ever got caught?

Damn that’s really hot. Any more videos where you talk to the target?

3 Likes

this is why you have the best face shots.

just unabashed camera lens in their eyesight.

1 Like

Check out all his material

1 Like

Oh my God this is fucking hot

Maybe the dad should be the one with remorse for letting her dress like that. He’s supposed to protect her, not show her goods off to the world. Hopefully that was a wakeup call for him to man up and do his job.

5 Likes

I’ve been caught a few times, but only had one confrontation. I usually shoot candids on busy city streets or in tourist areas, soI was able to make a quick escape when my subject noticed what I was doing. It’s easy to blend in with big crowds, so I was able to slip away without confrontation.

Here’s an example of a time I got caught. Luckily I was on a bridge and she was on the water, so no chance for confrontation:

7 Likes

No…we’d still be perverts no matter the wear, just look at what gets submitted.

1 Like

Good point! If there’s a fat, ugly, woman in baggy pants some pervert will be there to snap a blurry pic to jerk off to.

3 Likes

We goan neeed that son :joy:

LMFAO!!

After you deleted the pictures and was at a safe location, did you check the “trashcan” on your cell phone to see if the pictures are still there? Mine has one, I deleted the pics and videos. As I was leaving, someone busted me and told the manager. He talked to me and I showed him the videos and there was nothing. Still, he asked me to leave for now, at that time, but I was in the clear. :innocent:

1 Like

Feel the creep!!

2 Likes
4 Likes

I would love to see video of their reaction and confrontation.

I got caught. Well almost. I walked out of Walmart and walked back in. They called the cops on me. Said I was trying to steal the lady’s purse. I was just trying to creep. Gotta be careful going back inside once you leave. Take the L and move onto the next spot. No vid is worth getting arrested

9 Likes

Anyone have a good app for dark places?

I think I got spotted taking this video in the gym lol.
Nothing happened though. I always take pics from behind so there’s a very low chance of being seen.

13 Likes

That app does nothing but make the screen different on a Google phone. There was a lot of other information in this post, like me having an iphone. There’s way more to the black screen and it’s covered in multiple posts.
Be well, and read on

1 Like

I put this in a DM so thought I’d leave it here, seems to fit the theme:

It all depends on several things.

Who’s around, what they are paying attention to, who are they with, and the same. How distracted are they? All?

The lighting, and where it is in reference to me, the lighting on my phone, and my backdrop (blind spots) as well - who can see my phone. Lower white point, brightness, or both!?!?

Body placement, and adjusting as necessary for the above mentioned. Sometimes just roaming around and ending back up near the subject for a different view.

Knowing what time frame you have and how much time you need for the shot, what obstacles are in place and can they be used to benefit - placement, ‘hiding’, throwing attention, or just a reason to hang out while shopping. Determining cam vs pics.

And when you got all that down in a matter of seconds sometimes, then decide mid hunt to switch from pics TO cam with zero flaw and minimally looking at your phone. And being able to switch back if needed.

Examples to come…

Here’s a short video with multiple run ins, and just editing to help - <1min:

Here I was able to hang out for an extended time plus roamed around for other angles 5+mins:

This I only had 10 seconds and wasn’t ready, jumped into the crowd for the best shots possible - pics only:

25 Likes

I got caught once years ago not by a girl but by Kohl’s store security he followed me out to the parking lot and took my license plate down the police showed up at my door that evening when I was having dinner with my wife apparently it’s not a crime but they wanted to let me know that they knew I was a creeper LOL

14 Likes