Has anybody ever got caught?

I haven’t been caught. I am usually very picky about my targets because I want to make sure they are worth the risk. I just use my phone with extra dim brightness and set the setting so that it never locks by itself. I use the volume buttons to start and end recordings. I basically just pretend I am looking at stuff and reading the labels and ingredients. Sometimes if I am feeling extra daring, I will grab an item that is slightly larger than my phone, like a Tom’s twin pack toothpaste, and use it to cover my phone’s screen. It’s basically like laying it down on a table with the screen down but on the toothpaste box instead. This allows me to be extra stealthy by maneuvering my wrist to hide the phone so they see i am just holding a box of toothpaste or whatever item i choose that day. Going on, it is not illegal to take pictures or videos in a public setting. They are afterall being recorded the second they enter the store through the security cameras. Just be cool about it and act normal and casual. I suppose if you push it too far, like go for an undershot if they are wearing a dress or skirt and get caught you could get some kind of charge like disorderly conduct or something. Also, dress somewhat nice. What you wear says a lot about you. I have a bunch of content in a hard drive that would take hours to arrange to upload here. I just joined here recently. Wish I found it before because I have deleted a ton of content due to lack of storage and not wanting to buy hard drives haha

10 Likes

Yes, but nothing happened.

8 Likes

use a action cam for example the insta 360 go they are small and you can hide it in your pocket just hold the lens out… the quality is also better than any phone!

6 Likes

That camera expensive as hell!
Better off getting a gopro and mounting to yourself, ANYWHERE! And learn the remote function, or use your watch, or phone for that matter

1 Like

Lmao, that’s hilarious. What a troll :joy::joy:

1 Like

Got caught yesterday, I’ll make a post about it, but this Whore was looking so fine but she wouldn’t stay in one spot so I kept trying to follow her, and she caught on and made a whole scene, saying I was a pervert and how I should go to hell because I was recording her ass without consent, I wish I was filming when she bitched me out, but honestly when they catch me it kinda turns me on

23 Likes

Haven’t really been caught but once when i was still in college and on my way to bus some girl mentioned that i was recording a different girl and i simply played it off. Nothing majorly happened but yeah there were a few time where i got almost caught but somehow nothing has happened so far.

But i haven’t been shooting that much for the past few years.

2 Likes

Just a heads up with the holiday season. If your down south might want to take precaution. Alot of kidnapping and sextrafficking going on. Been seeing postings about women being followed in stores and parking lots. You don’t want to get labeled.

3 Likes

That’s an excellent post! :star::star::star::star::star:
And a good point to bring up, others may have their head on a swivel and this could add to the challenge but also the distress one can cause.

5 Likes

Only once they discovered me, I was recording the ass of a vuluptuous black woman when she approached and hit me with her bag, I wonder if she was recording it, at that moment I quickly locked my phone and showed her that I had nothing.

I used the technique of pokemon go and i told him i was playing she quickly apologized to me and gave me a hug, luckily she didn’t ask me to unlock the phone, maybe she had no idea how pokemon go worked but apparently it worked

16 Likes

About 4 years back I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping/creeping. I decided to have a few beers before shopping, the beers were stronger than I anticipated, which I suppose made me feel fearless. I ran into a family of 5 in Macy,s and there was there beautiful teen offspring with her bubble butt in black cotton leggings. I was able to get some real good and ballsy shots. I got a bit too comfortable and the mom caught me and just shot me a nasty look. I scurried off thinking i was safe. A few minutes later the dad is chasing me down and confronts me in a common area in the mall. “My wife said you were taking pictures of my offspring”. I denied everything he said, and i wasn’t technically lying because i was actually FILMING his offspring, big difference. He asked to see my phone, threatened to kick my ass and all that. I blew the biggest load to the video after such an adrenaline rush.

Post nut clarity made me feel some remorse for my actions. It really sucked getting my ass chewed like that in public. It got to the point where every time I’d pull up the video, the only thing I could think of was how angry the dad was that I got some sick shots of his slutty little princess. I’m sure I still have the vid in a vault somewhere. Oh well :man_shrugging:

48 Likes

Use SP Camera for iPhone - it costst a few $ but its worth it. You can set a custom background or open a web browser with a min mini camera. Automatic phototimer while videorecording…

3 Likes

Have the vid still? Haha

1 Like

Please post the video, we would love to see it :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds more like 4th degree sexual assault

1 Like

I felt so bad that i never done that.
Can’t forgive myself.

Savage. Wouldn’t want your kids near this man for sure. :laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No but 4real you shouldn’t do that since a person can press charges. If convicted you’ll have that sex offender mark for the rest of your life, so ask consent :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah we ain’t here for sexual assaults. That’s weird take your pics and dip why touch someone that’s next level creepy shit. One day u will touch the wrong girl and end up in a ditch or prison

4 Likes

I’ve been doing this for 10 years and have never been caught, here’s a list of things to do and not do:

1. Never ever ever ever follow subjects. I know it’s tempting not to miss out on something good but trust me you’ll thank yourself afterwards. Try to anticipate where someone will go to and be there. For example if someone is buying salad then more than likely they’ll need dressing. So wait at the salad dressing aisle, never follow anyone. Make it to where they are following you unintentionally.

2. Always use an app that can make your screen black while recording or taking pictures. Better yet buy a phone clip, that’s always a no brainer.

3. Look confident and never stare at anyone. Look like you are actually looking for a specific product.

4. If it’s not meant to be then just let it go trust me. Always trust your gut feeling.

5. Always remember you are not doing anything illegal so don’t act nervous or act like your up to no good.

6. Lastly again do not follow anyone.

19 Likes