Help recovering video

Hello, since a month i post every weeks video on candidgirls.io, Yesterday i post 6 video, and this morning, no video on my profile, no message, can i know why and how bring it back ? Because i take time doing this videos, i love them, and the site is too my “stock place” for my big ass walking video, thanks you for your help.

1 Like

this could be for a few reasons… the most likely is that the videos failed to gain 10 likes within 24 hour… the system automatically removes them if 10 likes minimum is not achieved… or they could have been against our rules…

actually, i just looked at your profile and it says you have only created 2 topics… and thats this post and another post of the same thing as this one soooooo i dont know what to tell you… i can show screen shots…

Ok, i just want to understand why, for not restart the same error, and i have many video with more than 10 likes, not all video but many, and of course no one was under 18, without a doubt, so why ALL was deleted? I Never did topic for a video, maybe its that? But in the rules i dont see any rules about this. Some of these was incredible im very sad to loose them, i delate vids after upload on the site :( thanks for your answer.

as i stated above, your profile states you have only created 2 posts and this is one of them and the other is te sane as this… check your mail…

i saw all of them and for sure they got deleted due to lack of likes. what i am saying is those were way below minimum standard, sorry to say

"I Never did topic for a video, " That’s probably why with no one able to see it linked to a post.
Some videos I posted don’t have 10 likes, but the post they were linked into got plenty more likes. Got enough topics to try checking on, not too many people are going to randomly look through videos which seem to be in a scrambled mess.