How do I get over the fear

Ok so I miss a lot of opportunities because of fear of them seeing me recording them or of them seeing my screen how do I get over it?

3 Likes

Part of it comes from experience and part of it comes from preparation / set up. My most basic tips are always just to keep the phone brightness all the way down, hold it casually by your side, and to take pics or start and stop recording with the volume buttons. If you do that, it shouldn’t look suspicious and you shouldn’t have to worry.

2 Likes

I can relate, but my best advise is assess the surroundings. Do you have a lot of people around you? Is the person your after oblivious? Also, if you use your phone, get a phone holder you can clip onto your pocket and face it on your side hip or your front and just get in close and do a full send

2 Likes

Black screen app, hold cam by side, put in pocket, carry item with phone in hand

7 Likes

Figure out what you will do when you do get caught. Figure out how you’ll handle the consecuense. Easy. Get mad and say how dare you wtf get the f away from me . Quit harassing me . Lol don’t ever show fear. Show confidence that they’re the wrong ones. They’re the absurd for thinking that you’re recording. A person can’t even have their phone out anymore because these xxxxxxs are over here thinking shxx

2 Likes

Well I can only speak for me, so I use a samsung galaxy S22 Ultra and I’ll first uncheck autobrightness then I move the brightness slider all the way down and then activate Extra Dim. It makes my screen pretty much pitch black unless I’m in a dark environment. Sometimes I struggle to find the brightness slider again so I’ll just have to use the digital assistant and ask for “Hey Google, set my display brightness to 100%”.

Apart from being confident in your equipment the rest is your technique and unfortunately you have to read the room. You have to know when you can record and when you unfortunately just can’t

Buy a case that covers screen one that holds cards etc. Easiest way

1 Like

I think experience is key.

Be cautious and don’t follow unnaturally. It’s no fun when the girl or someone else notices you creeping. The true “candidness” is what’s fun when looking back at the pics.

4 Likes

You gotta have the mentality of a shark smelling blood in the water. If you don’t own the moment you are dead in the water bro. Women can smell fear and you will just look like a fucking creep.

Be the alpha or hang it up.

4 Likes

You said it mate. Alpha or go. Is the line of " work" we are in. Some just aren’t cut up for it and that’s absolutely ok. You may be good at other things.

2 Likes

give yourself a reason to be where you are.

You are never “recording this girls ass”, you simply happen to be looking at the same item as her in the store. maybe you just so happen to be walking the same direction. maybe you’re waiting to talk to someone she’s next etc etc etc

the point is if you don’t have a secondary reason besides recording her ass, you will look suspicious and you will act suspicious. that’s when you start making too much eye contact and double checking over your shoulder just asking to be caught.

Be living your life. Don’t be the paparazzi. The girl should be in the background of your selfie if that makes sense.

3 Likes

Love how you said it mate. Just yesterday got caught and she just looked at me I knew but she didn’t say nothing just her gaze said leave alone and I did.

Stop jerking off its fucking with the androgen receptors in your brain making you bitch made and anxious also lowers your chi energy and like someone said above always come up with some excuse or what I do a genuine reason why I would be in that department/aisle of the store also your body language notice when you have that bitch body language and correct yourself I catch myself doing it and have to correct myself Oh yeah and to check your peripherals look at items on the shelf never look directly left and right down the aisle that looks sus asf

1 Like

Never follow for too long you will get caught
Even if it’s a 10/10 (this is how ppl mess up)

If you think they might know then stop following.

follow those two rules and you’ll be fine

1 Like

Never make eye contact, ever. The second you make eye contact they’ve got your face in their memory, and if they see you again they’ll become suspicious. If I make eye contact with someone I just give that up, don’t even try. If you never make eye contact you’re jsut another person in the public crowd, and nothing about you interests them enough to care about you more than anyone else.

4 Likes

Confidence and hornyness wins all.

1 Like

That’s a part of it.Thrill of potentially getting caught.Keeping it under control,using common sense and getting your shot are some of the key points.If you’re going to shoot,don’t make it an all day event.Make it a side mission within your daily tasks so if you happen to be in a position to shoot then go for it.Preparation is also another key point.I say less is more so you when the opportunity arises,you won’t fall into any technical difficulties.There are a lot of ways to get your shot but don’t complicate it.Your eyes will only capture the true beauty while your lens just interprets it.When you go back home and view the footage, that’s where your imagination goes wild.Happy shooting :selfie:t6:

It’s perfectly fine if you’re really not interested in getting caught (I personally don’t like it, so I can relate)

But there’s ways to do this 100% safely. Get a background recording app (Android) or black screen camera app (Apple), get a phone case that can close over the screen, wear clothes with pockets that can neatly hold the phone with the camera sticking out, get a bag with a mesh pocket (cameras can usually film through duffel bag mesh pockets). Get pants with pockets that’ll let you film sideways while you’re sitting.
Heck, get a second phone, even and older one, put one of them on Hotspot so they’ll connect to each other, and stream the screen of one phone to the other so you can film accurately at a distance while keeping the camera hidden.

As for technique, you can generally follow a girl for a few minutes in a public place before you need to veer off into a store (which, of course, is where you meant to go). Lines are your friend. If a girl is in a store or cafeteria, time your arrival at the line so you’ll be behind her.

Use misdirection. If you have time to film for more than a few minutes and you have to hold the camera in your hand, intentionally point the camera the wrong way sometimes, but hold it in a similar manner, so it’ll seem like you’re just holding your phone out of habit. Hold other objects alongside it as often as you can - like a book.

Don’t ever look at your subject if you can help it. Girls are very good at noticing if you’re paying attention to them.

A lot of folks, generally, don’t feel entitled to being in public spaces, to begin with, so remember that you actually are. Somebody’s gonna be walking behind a hot girl, might as well be you. Just find some thing you can tell yourself you’re doing or some place you’re going, and pretend like that’s true.

If your goal is for nobody to ever even suspect you, it’s possible, but invest in equipment and practice alone first. It’s perfectly doable.
That said, unless you’re well-known or have a sensitive profession, being suspected by a random stranger is no big deal. It’s a long way from suspicion and certainty.
Finally - don’t waste your time on bad shots. Don’t be obsessive. Don’t film if you’re too far away or the camera won’t be able to focus or if you have to move it to rapidly. You’ll get unusable footage but still incur the risk. Better to settle for fewer, better shots.

2 Likes