How do you guys record without being caught?

If you do same technique but not on speaker and put it on the ear you can take shots like this
IMG_4058
IMG_4057
IMG_4056
IMG_4055
IMG_4054

3 Likes

I carry it on hand sometimes i like to call someone and put it on speakerphone but while holding by your mouth on hand you can open camera and lock it to record will make a still shot like this
IMG_4347
IMG_4348

3 Likes

Practice
Not every shot gets posted here, plenty of failures at times.
Know your surroundings, get ballsy, and recognize when to walk away
Practice

12 Likes

All my shots are done with phone in hand, when capping i never look at Subject, pretend to look at items and record away, sometimes ill make short conversations with them to make the air less awkward if ive been in same aisle for a bit :joy: but overall just practice, my first caps where just videos of girls legs cuz i hadnt figured out phone angle/placement but now its just myscle memory

8 Likes

I use a background video recorder. A background video recorder lets you record with your phone screen off. You can download a background video recorder on the google play store.

5 Likes

It will always amaze me how some ppl think this is such a complex think we doin lol, or maybe is the years doing it that feels is nothing risky idk…

1 Like

This will likely be an unpopular opinion, but it’s an opinion. We don’t record without getting caught. We try to convince ourselves that we get away with it, but we don’t. Maybe we don’t get confronted, and so we think no one knew. But at least some of the time, someone notices something. It’s just not known to the shooter.
I get the bvr apps, black screen apps, blah blah. When a guy is pointing ba phone at an attractive girl, its not rocket science to think the camera might be on.
So how does one not get caught, or how does one not get confronted?

10 Likes

I kind of agree with this. I was capping this hot girl one time and I was using a background video recorder. However, my phone camera was still facing her direction. I saw this dude next to me look at my phone and smile, I think he knew what I was doing even with my background video recorder.

2 Likes

On your example, I can only say you were lucky—because either that dude def won’t try to be a snitch or because he likes women as well and he was also a candid shooter himself(but he won’t say it to you)…at other times, if that happened to be a woman, you may be already screwed…

I’ts more about how obvious you doing the pointing or how uninterested you appear to be about the subject while still recording her, you definitly can tell if you are noticed even when not being confronted and from my experience i can’t recall that many times even with the years i been doing this, point is i don’t think you can generalize that.

Look natural and don’t get greedy

2 Likes

The most important thing you said here is to know when to walk away some of these bitches got 6th sense

3 Likes

An old comment of mine, same question:

2 Likes

This is why I find BVR apps overrated, they are pretty much only good to keep your stash out of your main photo gallery. It’s rare anyone is going to see your phone screen, especially if you are not a rookie and are careful with exposing your screen to passersby, and if you have the brightness at even 25% it’s very hard to tell what’s on your screen.

At the end of the day a BVR app doesn’t do shit if the girl sees your camera lens pointed at her and puts two and two together. That’s why shooters need to prevent the girl from seeing your phone in the first place. The best way to do that is to camoflauge your phone. Black phone and black pants are the way to go, and if you can, get as small a phone as possible with 1 lens (the iPhone SE 3 is the best you can get right now)

Use spc, put a grocery list on it, and then just pretend you’re looking at said list. Also you’d be surprised, you can get good stuff without being caught, people don’t tend to pay much attention to others unless they are acting really odd

I’ve tried doing this but the footage is never stable cuz your phone is moving up and down as you walk

1 Like

Create a route to what every store you go be it a gas station or grocery have a purpose and build around it maybe you need head phones so you can get to the back of the groceries or office supplies maybe tooth pay or toilet paper you never know who is looking in the cameras :camera:

They sell privacy screen protectors where it’s hard to see the phone screen unless you’re looking directly from the top angle.

strong text

1 Like

Just do what ever you want honestly

If they are exposing themselves chances are they live the attention this peruanas knew I was following but they love it. I bet they would get freaky if they had the time but they were in a rush.

2 Likes