How long is too long

Recently I’ve noticed I’ve stayed in my shooting spots for an unhealthy amount of time, like I’ve noticed I’ll spend an hour and a half sometimes just wandering around the store. I have to break my cycle to say okay seriously time to head out but then another cutie walks in or I spot one on the way out. Not to mention I’ll see staff numerous times that’s obviously not good

How long do y’all typically spend at a spot? Swear I gotta limit myself to like 20 mins and dip

10 Likes

Like I’d be out for 2-4 hours if I let myself just going to different spots, that’s a no no

usually around an hour i usually buy like a Gatorade or something else to not make myself look too suspicious to staff

4 Likes

Interesting I avoid buying things

About an hour. Looping 1,2,3 times is ok but follow your gut if you feel like you’re getting weird looks. They won’t do anything anyway but yeah just do what feels comfortable enough. I love spending an hour in target if there’s lots of catches and girls coming in, then heading to the next target and doing it again

4 Likes

Also I don’t mind buying things if there’s a good opportunity to get in line. I’ve actually stood in self checkout line before with no items just to get a catch lmao then left the line after a minute

6 Likes

I think an hour is the limit. Lol that’s how long I stayed to get that Latina Ross cashier.

1 Like

me. I go to the malls. around 5 hours and I distribute that 5 hours in girls worth Gold. 1 girl Per hour, that is, I can only choose 5 girls. and then I leave although I still want more!

1 Like

Previous responses

2 Likes

Scout the store about 5 to 10 mins, if theres nothing I leave, I see something I like then I stay with subject…get footage I need and then I’m out the door, remember everyone is watching everything you do, don’t make it obvious…people like customers and employees can report you and also have to watch out for security in plain uniform and undercovers…they’re out there…stay safe…

2 Likes

Never really went by a specific time. Stay if you can get good shots and leave when you feel you’ve been there too long. In the beginning, I had no problem going to a variety of different stores. But now that I’ve been doing this forever, I can be more careful and selective of the places I choose to shoot. I typically choose places that I know the ins and outs of: the staff, the security cameras, their peak hours, the layout, etc.

However, good indicators are just how you feel. For example, I’ll get hungry, or my back begins to hurt. Or even if the place is crawling with staff, my rule of thumb is if I’ve been seen by the majority of the staff more than once, it’s best to call it a day.

1 Like

I have the phone in hand wherever I go, no plans, just snaps.

It is a very good question, I have been going to self-service stores in my city very often for years (nowadays not so much) but I went 4 days a week and indeed about 30 minutes and outside what I recommend is that they see some products and the prices are memorized so that at a given moment I came to check some products for my business and see where I should buy them, but it is a very important point that must be taken into account

es una muy buena pregunta, yo tengo años entrando a las tiendas de autoservicio de mi ciudad muy seguido (ya en la actualidad no tanto) pero entraba 4 dias por semana y efectivamente unos 30 min y para fuera lo que recomiendo es q vean algunos productos y se memoricen los precios para en un momento dado decir vine a checar alfunos productos para mi negocio y ver donde me conviene comprarlos pero si es un punto muy importante q se debe de tomar en cuenta

1 Like

You can stay however long main thing is employees since there gonna be working there for months even forever so once they spot you twice in a department(preferably they don’t spot you twice) over different gaps of times i would leave-Also hit the stores away from your house like a big city will have multiple let’s say targets for example and that day you could just cycle betw33n- them and then next day or whenever you shoot again Walmart or whatever-that way you’ll only be seen in that specific store let’s say once a week or even longer and you’re not really seen as a creeper cuz the employees aren’t recognizing you.Also don’t walk around the store with your phone out only pull it out when near who you want to shoot otherwise it’s just a clear sign and don’t eagle eye bitches from across the store another clear sign-Good luck

Target call the cops on me years ago, they told cops I was harassing shoppers and workers and I was hanging around the women’s restroom, which was not fing true at all! When cops learn and search my phone they were kinda piss off at target for wasting their time. But target file a report and they ban me from all target stores. My mistake was going into every target here twice a month and sticking around longer than a hour. I would buy stuff sometimes but not always. They told me they sent my picture to every Target store in my state, I wonder if that was true, its been 5 years since I wonder, if I could go into a Target nowadays.

Target security here take their jobs way too seriously, while walmart just dont get pay enough to give a damn. But I will try to buy something every visit now and try not to stay more than 30-40 mins unless I see some sweet bitches. I have seen fellow hunters filming girls in walmart here such a laugh lol.

1 Like

damn i have to really appreciate that here in asia we dont have that kind of staff or security, even they call cops the cops wont even care

3 Likes

Go to starB’s for a 20 and get groceries at Trader Joes for a half hour. If you fly, the airport is amazing.

No offense but wouldn’t pulling out your phone when you see the target be more sus than walking around with it especially if you pulled it out but aren’t using it or even looking at it?

1 Like

Maybe, but honestly, there is no move as common these days as pulling out your phone. No one will think of this as weird or strange.

I don’t get a lot of time to myself so I catch what I can while I’m out. When I am by myself, I try to pretend like I’m shopping by carrying items and whatnot. I try not to stay too long, more than an hour-ish, unless I’m at the mall or a festival outside or something.