Huge Ass BBL Mexican Milf in tight dress

Went to my local meat market and man this was an amazing cap. I basically ran from my car to go take pics of her. I followed her into the store and took pics of that massive culo. I love BBL Latinas and this milf did not disappoint. I couldn’t wait to get home to post and beat my meat like it owes me money.

IMG_7431

130 Likes

God damn! Bro that’s a massive ass! Great caps! That shit was so tight on her dress

4 Likes

God damn lucky i want to fuck a bbl latina so badly i cant wait to find one to ask her out

5 Likes

Big ass dumptruck of an ass

Wowww so perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :peach::hourglass: thank you!

Me too. Sounds like a dream and I envy the guys that get to fuck that on the reg. Bucket list for sure. The unfortunate part is most of them are already taken. Hubby pays for BBL so they can look good, feel confident and be their hubbies sex toy.

5 Likes

I agree bro on that. Most in my area go after men with money or drug dealers cause they get free bbl out of that. Funny thing is an ex of mine got a bbl years after we broke up lol wish I could have hit again lol

Amazing capture love how tight the dress is. Thanks for sharing :pray:

Well at least you know what the goods look like either way. You can say you fucked a chick with a BBL. Just not while she had it haha

2 Likes

and wonderful, you can’t wish for anything better than a monstrous ass like this to fuck for whole days​:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::drooling_face:

Thanks for all the support guys!

Daaaaamn!!

Yeah that is definitely some guys fuckdoll. Lucky fuck

1 Like

Cankles are just a huge turn off for me. Nice bbl tho

Delicious

Great shots

1 Like

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!!

1 Like

:fire::+1:t4:

1 Like

I’d say you found the meat you were looking for. That place certainly delivered!

1 Like