Huge BBL Bubble In Black 😱🍑

PREVIEW🍑

Huge BBL Bubble In Black :exploding_head::peach::flushed:

This Cap Was Amazing :face_exhaling::camera_flash: I’m Not A Big Fan Of The Black Leggings Because It Barely Shows Off The Figure Especially At Night But I Did What Needed To Be Done, They Were On The Move Trying To Rush To Get To The Bar That They Were Going To, Her Friend Saw What I Was Doing But Didn’t Mind Not One Bit She Even Looked Back At The Camera And Noticed What I Was Doing But She Let Me Rock :smiling_imp: So I Got All Up In Them Phat Cheeks :peach::peach: They Let Me Rock The ENTIRE TIME :eyes: I Stopped Capping Once They Got To The Bar That They Were Going To It Was A Peaceful & Beautiful Cap, Her And The Friend Let Me Do Whatever For However Long I Wanted :smirk:…Amazing :fire::fire::fire:

82 Likes

not too many bbl post i can say i fuck wit but this :face_exhaling: :clap: good shit

1 Like

Awwww what a nice bbl :bubbles::bubbles::bubbles::peach::peach::biting_lip::biting_lip::biting_lip::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That last shot was pure gold…

1 Like

Assist you have the best BBL content! I appreciate your work for the community. Amazing cap as always bro

It’s so beautiful