Huge tits on BBW Mexican Latina NO BRA NIPPLES! CLOSEUP

So there I was minding my business enjoying a peaceful meal at (said fast food restaurant), when this big old titty woman walked in flashing me to high beams, I was just trying to eat LOL but when I saw the size of those things and how much they were sticking through the shirt I had to stand up and get a capture. She was working for doordash and was picking up an order. By the way doordash women are a great way to catch candids… At first I changed my seat and I got a good side view of those things then I just couldn’t stand it anymore and had to stand next to her and of course I had to try to get her number (I was turned down, she said she had a boyfriend, tried for the Instagram to but no luck there.) We had a pleasant conversation while I snapped these great close-up pics of her tits. Man I couldn’t believe the size of those suckers the nipples and the titties. The nipples are really what got me… I’ve never seen nipples that size on a woman before in public where you could just see it all like that really amazing stuff. So glad I ran into her and got to have that pleasant interaction. Too bad it couldn’t last longer and I couldn’t see those things bare take her home and take off that shirt I know she already didn’t have a bra lol. Wonderful woman glad I got these pics what do you guys think

40 Likes

More of those Tig ol’ bitties. These are the first ones I took when I moved my seat and was at a lower angle. Her nipples are so big that they hang down a little bit you have to look below where they would normally be to catch them. But when you do realize where they are you will be very happy or what a sight to see especially in public!

24 Likes

bro wtf.

27 Likes

Maybe he has a fat fetish.

8 Likes

her belly pokes more than her breast wtf

11 Likes

Yeah, there are fellas out there who dig these types of women (also the opposite is true - I have a friend who specifically seeks out women with no ass or tits and they MUST be rail thin lol). Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You like what you like. More power to em.

That’s why I always look at the folks who comment “This is awful. Disgusting”, etc etc… and I’m like… it’s free content, and everyone has different tastes. If you don’t like it, just move on with your day.

22 Likes

Exactly bro everyone is different! I got friends that strictly go for toes. Who are we to judge anyone!

6 Likes

Hey big girls can be fun too! Nothing wrong with having some fun with some big ol fat tiddies

7 Likes

Thanks for reminding me I have mommy issues. Love it.

2 Likes

Sooo cute and so hot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hell na dawg wtf, that shit don’t even pass the stomach test bro titties gotta hit the wall first bruh lol

Lol awe you made her day

1 Like