Increasing the Like requirements

Currently a post requires 10 likes in 10 hours to survive, otherwise it will be automatically deleted. I’m thinking of changing that to 10 likes in 5 hours. It seems to me that if a post can’t manage to get 10 likes in 5 hours then it won’t get there in 10 hours anyway.

What should the like requirements be?

• Leave it at 10 Likes in 10 Hours
  • Raise it to 10 Likes in 5 Hours
  • Require more than 10 Likes to survive

0 voters

Leave thoughts below.

4 Likes

Leave the timescale the same and increase the likes.

I found a thread earlier that was up for a while, pretty good but received few likes. I’m thinking that because the posting volume has increased recently, good threads are getting lost in the mix. I think that would happen more if the time requirement was reduced.

12 Likes

Somehow the most terrible pics are able to get 10 likes. I say raise it.

15 Likes

I wish we could find a way to get more specific in the titles instead of just labeling with some sort of “Must See!” clickbait. Its a little frustrating to see some grandiose title just to see some pics of some fugly girl in jeans at Walmart. I get we all have our own tastes, but thats what frustrates me the most about this site.
*I do appreciate all the work the webmasters put in, Im sure its not easy.

6 Likes

This is probably unrelated, but I think it would be cool if we could subscribe to certain users if possible. Some posts do get lost in the mix.

9 Likes

This is what I hate most about all the blurry content. It pushes the good stuff right off the map.

4 Likes

Need a star rating system it’s hard to keep up with 40-50+ new posts every day clicking through the pants rack posts. Cant expect the likes to flow when posts keeps randomly going up different times of the day and night.

2 Likes

Deff tough choice … Idk… Maybe raise the likes to 20 in 10hrs … That way it gets out the random “click likers”… And maybe have something for the comments must have least 3 comments idk… Guess would have to see how many people use this forum an go by that ex… 1,000 members id crank it up too like 100 likes in 8hrs … People should like if truly is hot dont be shy im shy lol… But the like ratio to people might be weird … My opinion people prob wanna see consent new content so decrease the time to get things moving along … Lol idk

Seriously I love this idea. If you know somebody posts really good quality stuff, it’d be amazing to have it show up early in the feed or have its own sort option.

3 Likes

En lo personal estoy de acuerdo ya que hay mucha cantidad y es preferible motivación para que se apliquen la mayoría y que suban calidad carnal. Todo sea para que sube el nivel de tu foro cabrón saludos

1 Like

Raise the likes, lower the time frame. Ive seen some junk or threads that are obviously too Yøűñg. the community cant risk catching a case. IDK if yall got snapshat but every now and them some news site will post a story about men creepshotting yøūng girls or just doing it blatantly. We need to move forward a bit more cautiously to avoid detection. That said, fuck the fake diamond tiers, fuck the pëdo-creepshooters, fuck the blurry no cropshooters.

5 Likes

I’d prefer a rating system instead. Sure, it’s subjective, but then low rated items get purged after 24 hours, or a week.

I find the 10 hours restricting in the way that, users are global. If there are more us based users, they will log in at similar hours, check out the most recent stuff. So a good post from Slovenia might get burried under 23 rubbish posts from Dallas. 24 hours allows for all user base to cycle through the new content and rate.

3 Likes

5h its not enough time.
Keep it with 10h or 12h

We can’t stay all day long connected here.

1 Like

I understand and respect your opinion.
I still thinking that’s okay 10 likes in 10h limit.

Have a nice day and good shoots :+1:

Yeah, it’s because not everyone watching is actually registered, maybe someone liked the post but didn’t wanna sign up, In my case I also signed up for the website after 3 weeks of usage

1 Like

I remember posting this video
https://candidgirls.io/u/cameltoelover/v/V4f3Au8wwJ
The quality was good, the shots were good, but it was posted on the wrong time maybe when everyone is busy or like sleeping so it got deleted and Also i remember posting a terrible quality candid which got 14 like in under 3 hours & it was actually pixelated terrible. I think keeping 10 on 10 is fair but adding a feature of maybe latest post in every home screen updated every few hours can solve the problem that if the post is actually bad or it’s just the timing. Great website anyways

2 Likes

Whole different section for fat wide asses, or asterick beside it so we dont click it and want to throw up. Its amazing how so many people love this dumptruck ass crap from fat ugly chicks.

4 Likes

I think we need a preview picture in the post sections…

6 Likes

So, what I gathered in this democracy is that ppl want a rating system, a proof image of content, subscribers, more comments on content, 10hr for 10 likes, different categories. I think everything is a valid point. Although we all need to keep in mind of what were posting right?.. we know if our images quailty is off and we all know if a video is crap. So keeping conscious of these things is a preventative measure.

We are in control of what we watch and what we like. We need to also be less biased in our selections I’ve seen lurkers flag vids because they’re angry sad to see ppl do that when they don’t even contribute or havent signed up. I’ve seen good videos go under plenty of times…Become a member and a straight shooter let’s make this a better place and become conscious of what we contribute we are our own filtering system the mods can’t do everything. Just my two cents tho… we can turn this place around as a unit😁

1 Like

Just click the post if it’s bad quaility don’t even bother…so many headlines on the front page I can see how things can get out of wack quickly.

1 Like