Insecure boyfriend tries to hide Asian VTL in TIGHT dress 🔥

This fucking idiot tried to cover his slutty asian girlfriends VTL and she wasn’t having it :heart_on_fire:

Enjoy ;)

Smacks his hand immediately after he put it on her sweet tight little ass :fire:

IMB_OaYKPe

He then tried to keep her in front of himself…

But then she stops looks at me and comes back :skull::skull:

You little fucking insecure fuck boy, your girl belongs to this fucking forum loser!

She wanted the world to see that tight Asian VTL and I made her wish cum true!!!

IMB_PjQCEt

IMB_KlYwtZ

IMB_L6c1dH

Check out my profile for more :fire: just like this

Throw me a like :white_heart:

IMB_o6mDOv

130 Likes

XD I lold good on this one great man

4 Likes

Half this post is how funny you tell the story lol. She’s HOT

5 Likes

Soooo delicious and crazy hot :fire: :hot_face:

1 Like

Thanks man :rofl::sob:

We need more post like this

2 Likes

If you’re gonna let her wear something for attention out the house, don’t be mad when she gets it :man_shrugging:t2: ~ delicious tight slut~ Asian girls b so god damn breedable

5 Likes

Had a good one on the caption and even a better one on that hot asian chick, woow, truly a gem you capped here. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Love tight asian goddesses

1 Like

I mean, ya can’t really get mad at other dudes because your girl wants to come outside dressed like she’s single :man_shrugging:. Hilarious captions btw.

4 Likes

Nice tight azz catch. That boy needs a better leash. His girl is HUNGRY :smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

For real

I saw it as the boyfriend trying to cop a feel in public and the girlfriend wasn’t having it

But I like the original poster’s version of the story more. Makes it more slutty :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Situations like these are really unbelievable, the boyfriend has no morals at home and wants to have some authority outside, I find this very senseless…

2 Likes

Wow amazing caps, thank you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think dude knows the “name of the game”… other than that he wouldn’t try so hard to be blocking the cap… in the image he spots you from a distance then moves in to block you… :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like