I've never seen a white ass like this

This was safe to say the biggest, bounciest white ass I’ve ever had the pleasure of capturing

370 Likes

God bless you and that ass holy

3 Likes

I would have proposed to her right on the spot

mother of god :heart_eyes:

All up in her crack :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I might have risked it ALL just to slap it one good time! If I saw her in the parking lot I would just have to give it a quick slap and run lmao.

13 Likes

Good lord have mercy, thank you. Any chance of a video? Would love to see that wagon in action.

2 Likes

Please tell me you have video ?

2 Likes

Definition of a PAWG. Great shots.

2 Likes

Damn that’s huge! She definitely knows what she’s doing and wants that attention. Makes you just wanna smack that ass so hard everyone hears it lol. Great work!

3 Likes

Blonde bubbles …are life

I swear it looks like butt implants. The cheeks looks so separated.

2 Likes

How you ain’t record this masterpiece? I don’t knw how you could live with your self knowing you missed the capture it in motion .

Those cheeks were for sure purchased, look at the top of the thigh. Doesn’t add up. But she does have a good plastic surgeon because they don’t look too ridiculous, but she also might work out too. I always wonder about fitness chicks with implants tho like how does that work???

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

@Benice_sayhi she definitely does not work out. Her shorts are so damn high to cover her stomach. Her legs are skinny with cottage cheese. With that being said, I would still bend her over and clap them fake cheeks. :grin:

6 Likes

Ass is crazy those short are truly amazing thanks man

Well endowed ass and a baby makes it explode Oof

1 Like

Perfect!

Please tell me you have a video lmaoo please :sob:

2 Likes