Jackpot my friends

:slight_smile:

speechless
 fire forever
 top of the heap!

1 Like

Remember it used to be No shoes, no shirt, no service. now its No pants no problem

Too thin for my taste.

Just wow!! :fist: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

She’s wearing underwear over her swimwear.
Who is she pleasing? If she’s happy to just be making herself happy, that’s ok but surely one doesn’t walk out the house wearing underwear over their swimwear unless it involves anarchial themes or there’s someone on the radar. Wait
 I would wear undies over my swimwear to impress someone but there’d also be some oversized glasses in the mix. How curious the world is sometimes.
No complaints. Underwear anywhere.

SĂ©rieusement ? Ca existe ce genre de vĂȘtements ? OMG Quel kiff de croiser ça dans un magasin 
 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire:

Comment faites-vous pour capturer ces images ?

I’m more into thick and round bums but this post is just insane! I’m speechless. Awesome post/s!

2 Likes

This is HOF material IMO! Busted to it a few times! This whore has no shame haha, or dignity.

1 Like

So hot. This is great

1 Like

WOW!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds like some of the boys in here are complaining/shaming the girl in this post. Please get a hold of yourself. Just appreciate this site and these beautiful women. Most of us wouldn’t mind seeing more babes out like this :drooling_face: