Jiggle clips (Not OC)

Damn she was really shaking that ass! Is this the only video?

7 Likes

Too perfect, the shooter was a mad pro

4 Likes

I absolutely love this

1 Like

non OC
one of the best slow-mo’s

172 Likes

non OC

it’s really jiggly

massive jiggle on treadmill

492 Likes

non OC…ebony jiggle

ebony jiggle 1
ebony jiggle 2

109 Likes

non OC

when I first saw this vid,
I was like WTF is she doing?
:rofl:

superflyjump 1a
superflyjump 3
video

186 Likes

these cheeks be clap’n
shooter credit: Reddotaddict

232 Likes

non OC
love stretchy pattern jiggles
great fallow on this one… full vid

82 Likes

any full video for the gym clip at the beginning?

This is such an underrated thread. Thank you for your service

5 Likes

SNIPER GANG KODAK

WOW AMAZING THREAD <3

3 Likes

Non OC

Hypnotic slow motion :open_mouth:

229 Likes

Damn hopefully there’s a longer version somewhere

1 Like

Still the goat tier thread @SniperOG

3 Likes

I love the jiggle clips also, its all i search for haha

3 Likes

The last clip in the full video he get caught

6 Likes

Lets goooooooo :grin:

1 Like

so delicious…

1 Like

Drop’n another jiggle
credit: ravecandids
Not OC


please hit the like button :+1:

486 Likes