Juicy ass Boss showing off at work

Fuck me. I’m an engineer, I work at home with no hot ass walking by ever. I’m about to get a pet time job. God damn! So many fine girls at your work!!! Insane. I thought hospitals were stacked with honeys, gotta go to warehouses :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DANKE für diese wahnsinns “STRETCH-Fotos”!

1 Like

26 Likes

All these babe could wear other jean at work, but no she chose to be sexy and watchable so it is deserved that they are here :wink: this workshop is the place to be for our eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

Great ass!!! Would be hard to get much work done with that booty always up in your face. :joy::metal:t2:

1 Like

Yes ^^ for boys and men it can be difficult to stay focused on work and task (and these babe know that and she plays with their sexy body, sluts)

Sometimes I ask myself what these women / girls think in the morning…
“Well, let’s put on this supertight jeans with belt, oh and this nice boots. Then everyone can see how hot I am.”

They exactly know what they’re doing… And its sooo hot. I could never concentrate

I agree with you, how can they wear so tighted jean without thinking they will be watched by people in street in bus or at office. It is sure, they like to be watched and shot, they like to show their beautiful body their sexy back and bust and their hot ass😍

2 Likes

What is that factory guy? There are only girls in offices in workshop. The only one guy is you? :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah his job is a dream. And how does he never get caught? Amazing factory!

2 Likes

Just wow! Perfect ass.

1 Like

Wow, Great compilation, she’s sexy :hot_face:

1 Like

13 Likes

She absolutely needs it with the way she flaunts it

14 Likes