Just a thought

Is it me or do y’all feel like a lot of people get away with posting non oc more than oc. Especially with out saying so in that title. Is there truly a way for admins to determine what oc and what’s not. Just a thought.

10 Likes

We can only trust for the honesty of the uploader saying it’s NON OC to assure everybody, or just have our memory on check and thinking if we remember seeing something before uploaded here. Tbh candidgirls has more OC than other candid sites because of its fast approach.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is no rule against sharing other people’s work. We want to have a place where people can share candids with each other.

That having been said, I wish the NON-OC (stolen work) should be it’s own category so that it does not detract from the original content. Original content shooters take a lot of risk and effort to get their shots. They should be rewarded for their efforts and not be buried amongst the fakes and stolen content.

Ownership has refused to support OC shooters, which is why I no longer post my material here.

10 Likes

Yes we do. Those gym shots come with a lot of skill and patience lol thanks for the feed back how do I become a mod

1 Like

Ownership will ask for moderator applications when a position opens up.

1 Like