Latin Hotties at the mall

Kudos to all of you who can do this successfully. Here’s me with a big ol clunky iPhone 12 pro max with no special software trying to photograph these two in the middle of the damn mall at Christmastime whilst simultaneously making excuses to my kids as to why we weren’t moving. And the girl in the black pants was just spilling cleavage out of her shirt but I couldn’t figure out how to capture it without tipping off everyone within 25 feet. A very frustrating experience but here’s what I got.

91 Likes

Love the back story always makes them that much better! Great shots too!

5 Likes

Your effort paid off thats just amazing.

2 Likes

Great pictures my man.

You need to check out this topic on the forum for some great apps that people shared. Look forward to your photos in the future.

https://forum.candidgirls.io/t/any-good-tips-for-shooting-on-iphone/

3 Likes

Nice teenie group!!:heart_eyes::fire::two_hearts:

latinas a re the best. u got a wild one here. too bad u couldn’t get that good cleavage shot. I know that must have been frustrating…

2 Likes

Aahhh, priorities.
That phone is nearly all my content, it’s got potential, and your shots came out well. The blacks are clear with all that reflecting light, good job :+1::+1:

Great shots, I’ve missed plenty of hot chicks because of my kids… lol keep it up

2 Likes

Nice thick teen!

Amazing! You can definitely tell she was showing massive cleavage.

Love the girl in black pants and white top!! She has a sweet ass and huge tits that need to be set free!! Great catch!!

1 Like

:+1:

Both of these girls need to be fucked extremely rough

MAN I LOVE LATINAS!!!