Latina with Unreal Ass in Yellow Leggings

I was in Target when I saw this unreal ass standing in line with her boyfriend. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get in line behind her. So I made sure I caught her on the way out. I was hoping I could get her walking and get a good video but they were waiting on a ride or something out front forever. It was worth the risk for this ass tho so I walked by a few times before leaving. I still got some good captures. Enjoy!

162 Likes

Damn what a goddess.

4 Likes

I know, I did like a triple take when I saw her. Wish I’d seen her sooner tho and got her in the store.

2 Likes

Wow.

3 Likes

Lord have fucking mercy I would’ve followed her and if her boyfriend said anything I’d kick his ass and still try to get more content of this master piece goddam brotha I’d risk it all if I saw this bless u !

3 Likes

WOW AMAZING FIND :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Faaacckkk. Speechless…mating mode reactivated!

2 Likes

Thats natural af the bounce on thst had to be Insane

2 Likes

I’d love to see her grease herself up with crisco and lay down on a bed every time she puts those tights on. Must take twenty minutes and be one hell of a cardio workout

2 Likes

Now that’s a fucking ass right there! So god damn thick

2 Likes

I’ll try and get a gif or video up. Unfortunately I didn’t get to see it in action much :confused:

1 Like

Holy damn important set

1 Like

I’LL SUCK A FART OUT THAR ASS​:yum::yum::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Set it free, girl! Do us a favor!

1 Like

Begging to be fucked raw in the parking lot :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Wtf even is that gaddamn

1 Like

Jesus fuck!!

1 Like

Oh my god, can this be real?

1 Like

Let me dive face first in those cheeks.