Lil’ Blonde Cuties Dump

64 Likes

bella

que chulada bien (y)

21 Likes

gracias… cual es tu hermosa favorita?

1 Like

Blondes are so hot! Great variety and face shots! The first two are my favorite especially the blonde milf!

2 Likes

Cute blondes! A couple of milfs in there too!

Good Lord, what a horror cabinet

1 Like

You contribute nothing to this forum

6 Likes

Love the style

@Creepazoid …these are the worst, they don’t contribute and they want to criticize

1 Like

Well kind a difficult as a multiple paralyzed mid 30’s
But back to topic does this give green light to show ugly ppl?

Now get on with your disable bashing
Thanks for nothing

Haha, same to you my friend! Thank you for nothing. If you don’t like the post you don’t have to engage with it; there are hundreds of different posts made to this forum every day so I’m sure you can find a few other posts with women that meet your standards.

4 Likes

white heart jeans girl :love_letter:

1 Like

Very pretty variety definitly top 3 is the B&B, frat… and Tillys few. Can’t decide which is the most beautiful, maybe T’s has a different angel vibe going on

If you don’t like the post move on… This post has 35 likes so obviously others enjoy it.

There’s no need to bash other people’s content.

1 Like

Completely agree with candidguy. He is the voice of reason.

Re the post, my favourite is definitely the girl in the first 2 pics. Her face is perfect.
Thank you so much for this upload.

:fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I have gotten more pics of her before with her hair up. Check this post out, she’s got some serious DSL:

Blonde B&B

2 Likes

Did you make it to the afterlife and you’re in heaven right now ?? It’s unbelievable how pretty girls are where you live !

Awesome post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: