Local babe caught at lulu

I actually know this girl, not personally but through friends and I follow her on instagram. She’s just like one of those hot girls that everybody knows. Totally random that I ended up seeing her at the mall, so I decided the best option was to take creepshots of her! She ran out before I could get much tho

376 Likes

Those are my favorite! When you know who they are but not well enough to talk to them. Especially when you see a famous influencer in public

1 Like

Shed make a good love life and perhaps a great, fun wife

1 Like

That’s…pretty goddamned perfect

good job, shez gorgeous!
:fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

Thanks. Now who’s going to help me clean this mess!!!

Hilarious!

Read: She’s already fucked every guy in town.

Nice shots!

Wow the ultimate show off outfit very nice

right? she’s just begging to be fucked

1 Like

gives capping them even more of rush

Awesome session with that hottie, really curvy thank you

This is premium wank material!

Went to Lulu store last night to get a gift for my wife for Christmas.

The talent in this store is unreal.
Have the hot girls who work for you wear the product - brilliant move.

My wife is 5’2" petit. Nice body, but fuck if I know what size she wears. So I do the only thing I can think of - ask the sales person what size I should get for the wife. Well, the closest salesperson is a 6 foot tall skinny HS dude. Yes a guy. I ask him - he has no idea. He’s doing restocking and is probably only there to stare at ass all day. Can’t blame him. He’s got balls workin in a place like, but good for him.

He brings me over to another girl stocking shelves. I dont know why I didn’t have my phone out as soon as I walked in the store - should have known better, but it would have been weird if I took it out right there. He asked her what I asked. She stood up and turned around. Nice body, but total butter face. She’s must be asked this question a hundred times a day because she didn’t miss a beat: “Is she my size?”

I look her up and down and then meet her eyes. “Yup, pretty close.”

She says “Size 6, 23 length. What color does she like?”

I said, “What color are you wearing.”

She looks down and turns her hip slightly. This is where I wish I had my fucking camera rolling.

Then looks back at me like I’m an idiot and says, “Uh, it’s just plain black.”

Of course it is. I just wanted another reason to stare at her ass and legs.

I grab one and head out.

Other than paying $100 for what seems like 23 inches of stretchy fabric that probably costs $5 to make, I love that fucking store.

5 Likes

Would u consider trading @ of that girl for some of mine I have and there creepshots to will do anything for her if u want something else I got you to

Shes definitely hot, but seems like a stuck up bitch. She deserves this cap treatment on your terms. Not her dumbass insta filters. Cap in the wild. Good job man
:fire:

She’s a cute and with a great body