Lovely Tight Sexy Ass on this BEAUTIFUL Brunette

This was a pretty tense shoot. The lighting here was AWFUL. I was filming her for like 5 min getting what i thought was great footage… so i did a quick review while she was in the store and realized i was getting no detail. So then i chased her even harder and needed to get closer to get good shots (my old phone was so stressful to get good lighting)… i’ve seen her around a couple of times and it’s pretty funny how she looks at me. She knows i have the hots for her …maybe ill shoot for her number sometime

104 Likes

That ass is amazing! Definitely need to get her number😁

3 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Nice Pics! Thank you!

1 Like

That’s just down right a cute sexy soft booty

1 Like

Faptastic sweet leggings butt!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::two_hearts::boom::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

A face like that and a body like that is wow!!! My mind can only thing of one thing… BREED!!!

1 Like