Loving the new experiment

What do you all think of the new experiment in place? I for one love it! It’s nice to make sure the cream of the crop rises and if your post doesn’t do as well as you think it would have then you can always improve! I love it!

4 Likes

It is what it is altho it seems to make taste in candids a bit more bias now. Take me for example Gym and Beach candids just don’t do it for me so I almost never look at them now Im almost gonna feel bad if I don’t click on such and heart them cause I know alot of them are of high quality but again just not my thing. Some of us only have a little time to browse here so we just look at what we like and skip the rest. Or maybe its just me? LAWL

6 Likes

Valid points! I see both sides honestly! Definitely great to get feedback from all angles! Well said! :100:

1 Like

Yeah it’s quite sad that the forum and the people here are heavily biased. Im not a beach or gym fan that much either i mean they aren’t bad but i simply like girls in jeans or other clothing more than just girls in bikinis you know?

But we’ll see how it works out in the end.

8 Likes

I enjoy the better quality for sure. But there are some great 50-80 like posts out there that won’t be allowed now.

1 Like

I still think it needs tweaking, maybe adjust the time to be longer but require more likes, but if you post something when site isnt very active it may get taken down even if it is decent.

Also i feel like people dont like something that they like, they like it when they REALLY like it.

So maybe add a Love or similar type option

1 Like