Mega mama shopping @ Walmart

Incredible.

1 Like

backshots and watching that ass bounce would be hypnotizing

6 Likes

Now that’s a dumptruck :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

what can I say, super sexy mummy and already one of my favorites around here. Thanks again for another banger :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m cumming I want to suck this fat pussy​:sweat_drops::yum::heart:

2 Likes

Imagine her coming hope from a nice long day of errands. She tells me about her day while she just sits on my face in those pants and lets me live in heaven.

5 Likes

Im at a loss for words…this is my dream woman. I would never get tired of diving into those deep cheeks and im surely never pulling out. I just cant stop beating my dick to her huge jello butt… thank you so much for this one!

2 Likes

Probably suspicious because I was there for a few minutes, shooting where the magazine/candy is by the checkout lane. And I was the only one there, lol.

2 Likes

I love when the fat ones are riding cowgirl and their tits and the belly are slapping around. So fucking sexy.

3 Likes

And yet, she happily did what she was doing letting you happily do what you did - great job and thanks…:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Gyat dayum! That’s a big ole ass! Amazing catch :clap:

1 Like

Great title, Mega mama mia is hot! Great video much respect for great job well done. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Pretty bbw mature thanks… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So hot!

1 Like

Please re up video :pray:t2:

1 Like

Made in america type of booty

1 Like

Need a new link

4 Likes

goodLord :face_exhaling:

I know its old but can you or somebody else re upload this please? I know OP doesnt

I have looked, sorry, didnt save this one…:v:t3: