Missed Opportunities

Just left Kroger and wanted to see what y’all had to say. Is there anything worse than being out and seeing hella great subjects to shoot but they’re all too far, with someone else or you’re just unable to catch? Happened to me today and I left like :man_facepalming:t3: I’m just glad summer’s around the corner and ass won’t be covered up anymore LMAO

17 Likes

Yep, but who knows maybe you’ll find them again, or someone even better. Summer should be fun

1 Like

Love the mindset man. Especially since this is the first real summer post Covid. We all about to be putting up Michael Jordan numbers lmao

5 Likes

Sameee. I have the problem of men or other women or veichles always coming by the best ass as it is in my proximity(getting candids from my car=tinted windows). I fvcking hate it. Or they change positions as i walk by in the aisle. Idk how people on here are getting ridiculous shots.

4 Likes

man that shit happens to me all the damn time… whe i spot them i cant just start recording usually cuz people are behind me or somejne will notice… i tried to just record everything i was doing all the time but that took way too much time and energy to go through them all plus i woukd touch my screen and end up flipping the cam to wear is staring at my dick instead of intended target…

5 Likes

Right! It’s the worst! But some of the shots people get on here are insane. Need @Chaz to teach a class on how to get shots like he does lol

5 Likes

I know all about missed ops as many on here do. I just took a flight out of town and wow. Airport is back in buisness. So many half dressed chicks looking for quick security check and attention. My chick is with me looking the same way hahahha. Im always wondering if one day Ill see her here. But in any case there will be other ops. Im still trying to get my shots down, but plan to start sharing a few soon…

1 Like

Most definitely! If it’s not them being accompanied by someone else, then it’s a vehicle that just fucks it up. In some of my cases, the reason why I pass up on opportunities is because they have children with them, it sucks. But, like you said, summer’s around the corner, so, we’re about to hit jackpots.

3 Likes

I feel like the airport is a gold mine! I’m going on a trip next month out west. Can’t wait to cap some. Excited to see what you share

The worst is when you’re leaving a location and a 10/10 walks in with leggings and crazy ass. I’ve literally gone back inside more than once just to hunt that girl and let me tell you its worth it

4 Likes

Same here

1 Like

I wonder if they’d be suspicious of you if just went into the airport just to get shots, could just say you’re waiting for someone to arrive

1 Like

That one might be tough

1 Like

Possibly

Thats my problem all the time.

Swear that happened to me yesterday… my problem is I’m afraid of going back in and looking sus since I just left. I’m not trying to draw any unnecessary attention ya know?

That’s definitely gotta be risky. Especially since it’s considered Federal. But then again maybe sitting by arrivals you might be able to get that off

1 Like

Its a little sus but you’d be surprised how far confidence and pretending to look at items can take you. Check nutrition facts and just browse while you’re hunting, works like a charm

2 Likes

I’d say at least 2/3 of my attempts end in complete failure, maybe more. Lining up a perfect shot seems to magnetically pull something like two old guys in front of the camera where they start a looong pointless conversation. And the only time I ever got yelled at was when some 70+ woman stepped in front of me. Then she turned around, thought I was trying to photograph her and got angry. By the time I convinced her I was there first, my subject was gone.

The being with someone else (for me my girlfriend) is the worst as you cannot go out of your way to be sneaky and get an ass shot. I was once leaving Costco with gf and here comes out of a car this milf with the fattest juciest ass ever and i couldnt do anything about it.

3 Likes