Monster Booty On a Beauty!

I only had a few seconds but I caught a glimpse in the crowd and set up for what may be the biggest ass I’ve seen on such a slim waist. If you see in some of the cropped photos, there’s a fat lady and one of this girls ass cheeks is as big as her. No lie! I may not be able to bear hug but one leg on this beauty!

316 Likes

She’s incredible

Everything in the right place

Imagine the reverse cowgirl :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Stretchin’ her pants damn

4 Likes

Bustin at the seams!!
Buttons ready to pop!
It was gnna be all in the title LOL

5 Likes

Geez! That shirt can barely contain those fat tits.

4 Likes

spm pobre boton de la blusa esta al máximo esfuerzo bien

1 Like

You can see in pic 17 the fat lady I was talking about, that lady was like 200lbs. One ass cheek on this chick was as big as her whole ass!
Amazing!!

Please tell me you have a video.

1 Like

Unfortunately no, the location and priorities didn’t allow it. I got this in about 10 seconds and she was gone forever.

2 Likes

Everybody there must have been drooling over that beautiful big ass in those snug pants.

3 Likes

She stood out over everyone, but I don’t think anybody was even paying attention. I’m just glad I got the few stamps. I haven’t seen her cents

Im in love …

2 Likes

I have been participating as much as possible, just to see this beauty again! Trying to get this thing in movement lol

1 Like

This is fire Liz when you post this

1 Like

Certified dick breaker

1 Like

God i love big butts in pants like that, it reminds me of a teacher i had back in 7th grade her ass was the same size and she always wore khakis

5 Likes

This was posted a few months ago, not getting too much love. But the big booty lovers have been rolling into the site only recently.
I’ve been actively trying to find this one again, and when I do, I may do more than screen shot!

3 Likes

Wow :heart:

1 Like

Wow. She also has a beautiful face

3 Likes

Face, tits, and that ASS!

1 Like