MUST SEE Blonde Baddie at the car wash(Video)

This baddie walked out of Home Depot at the same time I did so I didn’t get much shots. But I went to go get my car washed and she literally pulled up right next to me at the vacuums. What are the chances !

488 Likes

Dude… how in the entirety of the fuck… like, the whole fuck, dude (not just half of it), did you get this? FIRE.

5 Likes

Anytime she wants

Looking very nice and tight :yum:

2 Likes

She had to know I had my camera all up in her ass, she never said anything I bet she liked it

7 Likes

So tight

I would pay her good money to do so

Certified baddie, packing some heat! Fabulous work man! :peach::fire::hot_face:

2 Likes

These are amazing, she is amazing… holy fuck

1 Like

Right place, right time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What a slutty milf whore!!! Going out dressed in bright pink scrunch leggings begging for attention. And then bending down for you at the vacuum’s.

6 Likes

Man I love it, how you got her all into that conversation so she wouldn’t mind you being around. :star_struck: Thanks for sharing the video with sound, she’s soooo hot!

2 Likes

This is so awesome! What a catch!

1 Like

Always nice to see you post again

1 Like

Wow amazing
But does anyone notice that lady back there being all home alone ?
Totally looking at your camera ? Lol
Just funny

15 Likes

She is exquisite!!!

Sometimes, its better to be lucky than good…On this post you were bith. Wow, fantastic catch, smoking hot babe - what a face on her, her ass, nice pooch, long lean legs, and her hair…Thanks for sharing…

2 Likes

So HOT! I’d push her in the car and Wow her in there :peach::heart_eyes::fire::hot_face:

1 Like

Bro, you got game. Your vids are always top tier. All these chicks are cool with you once you approach and I love that I get to hear them chat with you. Great job as always.

3 Likes

She’s so bad