MUST SEE ! Latina teen bends shows me her thong then smiled back ! (60pics/video/see through)

Went to the fair just so I could cap some ass for you guys, right when I parked I saw this girl so I hurried up and made sure I got behind her in line so I could capture some of that ass. This horny little slut knew that she was wearing see through leggings !! She literally bent over in front of me showing her thong and then turned around and smiled and she looked super excited !! I followed her through the fair all day and I got nothing but smiles from her so you already know I had to get her number ! If I end up hanging out with her I’ll definitely take a bunch more shots and hopefully she something even more slutty on !! HOPE U ENJOY !!

1726 Likes

She’s amazing, and very cute.

6 Likes

Nice

1 Like

This a dime. Take your time with this one boss. A girl like this you make a her your fling not just a one night stand. Pretty face, nice size tits, and a fat ass. What else do you want

20 Likes

Damn perfect lighting perfect everything!

2 Likes

God damnnn bro She hot like the dollar store girl! Wow. She def caught u a couple times, but still gave u her number? That’s wild lol Best of luck w that :pray:

2 Likes

AMAZING :fire:

1 Like

Great catch and great job on getting the digits man! This is something I’ve done recently. Find a target and hit on her. Good luck man, she looks down! Just play your cards right you got this

5 Likes

Great pics n chase. Get in there like swimwear!

4 Likes

@Chaz This is definitely one that you can legit say she loved the attention!! Great see Thru captures. We need more girls wearing these thin leggings! :heart::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Wtf lol I’m just in awe

2 Likes

Mf Chaz idk how u do it fam but keep doing it !!! She’s cute af and doesn’t care at all love t

2 Likes

Bro she’s so cute. I would definitely be trying to get with her

2 Likes

Latinas are always top tier, shes so cute

6 Likes

She’s literally so fucking pretty

Oh I will

1 Like

Amazing capture

She’s gorgeous

1 Like

Latinas are my favorite especially this type

4 Likes

Nope she didn’t care one bit !! I should’ve recorded when I got her number she was super excited ! She’s a horny little slut

10 Likes

Me too man me too