My fav co-worker

These are pictures I shot of my favorite co-worker back in the days. She actually was the reason I started to take candids. Tell me what you think of her.

61 Likes

Very pretty

1 Like

I mean, I’d be capping all day too!
Phone would stay dead!
If ever an emergency, it’d be over for me
:white_check_mark: Slim
:white_check_mark: cute,
:white_check_mark: lips,
:white_check_mark: red,
:white_check_mark: glasses,
:white_check_mark: attitude,
:white_check_mark: and some shape!

5 Likes

Gorgeous as hell

1 Like

I can see why you started taking Candids

Cute red head. Don’t pull out!

She’s really cute, I love her.

1 Like

Great shots. Word of warning, I saw one of the girls spotted your cam in one of the photos. Are any of them aware of your hobby? Be careful not to play too close to home. You risk being alienated and treated like a weirdo if you do, that’s the last thing you want especially in your workplace. You don’t want rumours to go around that you’re a perv. Be careful x

3 Likes

Thanks for the words and the warning. I stopped working there in 2017 and do not have any contact with my former colleagues. I also never have been caught actually, at least not in a way that I noticed it. But you are completely right, we all need to be careful, especially around your own home and at work.

very cute, little girl.nice tight ass. she is german, or not?

I have content spcifically set aside for this, it will be released in the future. Assuming that most likely the face behind the cam would be forgotten or at least harder to remember. The brain wouldn’t typically remember unless the moment was significant to someone. Well chosen, cropped photos should leave nothing but questions.
:rambling: :+1::+1:

2 Likes

No, she is not, she is from Spain. How do you come to the idea?

1 Like

wooow…she is suuuper cute

1 Like

Wow! She is a real doll! She has a unique and cool style. And she looks very sexy in glasses!
She looks to have some nice firm legs as well!
She also looks very sweet and kind. Very gorgeous! You have fine taste!

1 Like

Zero work would get done if this were my office.

She looks like a tight little thing. Not somebody I would get serious with, but definitely worth a bang. I would be able to pick her up and slam that little thing

Flat but she’s hot