Naughty b*** with the best bubble ever!

My 2nd post! :grin: Saw this f**** hot girl in a supermarket and had to follow her for quite a while! Her amazing, big jiggling booty was just hypnotizing! I even told her, that she had the best ass I’ve ever seen - she appreciated the compliment and said “oh, how sweet of you” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

297 Likes

Thats definitely a eyecatcher my friend, very well catched, amazing. That ass looks stunning. Thank you so much for that banger cap. Whell done.

1 Like

Thanks dude! When I was foowing her I ended up in a very crowded bus right behind her and could even feel her booty against my already hardening dick! Oh god - what a beautiful day this was! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

woww ude buble hot ass pleasee sharee

2 Likes

An eyecatching bubble - great :grinning:

1 Like

Wow - her ass is stunning in those leggings - and that darker material just accentuates her curvy ass even more. She is magnificent, as is your work capturing these amazing shots. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Vary nice

1 Like

Thats a FAT ass :tired_face::boom::peanuts::birthday:

1 Like

Nice built phat ass.

1 Like

Need vid!

1 Like

nice pair of round bubble cheeks

1 Like

INSTANT BONER

2 Likes

That ass is perfect

2 Likes

Best ass ive ever seen! Got a video?? Good job

5 Likes

Holy shit, that ass is heavenly and her pants hug her supple body so beautifully

2 Likes

Thanks for your appreciation guys! I’m praying to see this baddie again soon! She definitely wanted to show her fat booty to everyone! :drooling_face:

Yes, there is a video but the screenshot are literally the best I could catch! I try to take some more screenshots if desired! :blush:

2 Likes

36 Likes

Hey guys,
just uploaded some more snapshots of this teeen bitch with her massive bubble! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is not fat but FIT. Look at her quads!!! She’d crunch your head in a whim!