Need Help: burst mode or video?

Do you guys take pictures on burst or take videos?

1 Like

I do video and take screenshots from the video for stills

3 Likes

Ok aprecciate it, I took pictures on burst for my first post, could you please give me your honest opinion on it

It’s a little hard to say because of the lighting, I would say use video because some of the shots are blurry or have your finger too close to the camera.

1 Like

For sure, rate the ass 1-10 tho

video

2 Likes

Fs imma start doing that, btw I’d aprecciate if you could check out my first post, and leave a like!

1 Like

Depends on the situation, usually my time. If I can commit enough time I go to video. Burst mode was good when trying to get great shotz moving, used to get tons of blurry shotz though.

I did notice on the iPhone 12, what used to give me burst shots now just converts to video for me. Used to have an option to convert but now it just does vid.

1 Like

Video so far

for like probably 90% of my experience, ive used burst shot and had great success, just depends what you want, if you want crisp pictures do burst, if you want a video of them walking, video.

So far video only. With 4K the stills are better, but not up to an actual picture. I haven’t figured out how to turn burst on and off easily on the fly. Usually I just start filming and go . .

Holding the phone to my hip i guess, and just having natural movements like im just holding my phone, and honestly just waiting till nobodys really looking

To add to this discussion, I take videos and use the program Lossless Cut on PC to review the video.

So far it’s proven to give me the highest quality stills, also allows you to easily navigate footage frame by frame. And if you’re getting really thorough it can export each frame in the video as a still, could not recommend this program more.

1 Like

I personally use ffmpeg to export all frames with one line of command. I hope the program you use works well for you. The ones I tried made it difficult to export frames.