Need help or advice

So I was wondering where I could hide my Candids from my girlfriend on my phone? I want to upload them but I don’t have much time but I don’t want to delete them and I’ve gotten close to my girlfriend finding them. I have the candids but I don’t have them edited so I just have the raw videos so if someone is willing to take them from me and edit them I would be open to that too just need some advice on dealing with for when my girlfriend goes on my phone so I won’t have them.

2 Likes

If you have an android, make a deep deep folder in the System Files and store them there. If not, Secure folder. Always have recent viewed pictures off just in case. Always hide your stuff and try every single way to find them for flaws. If you have an IPhone then idk lol

1 Like

You can also use a secure folder on Samsung’s and the only way to access them is with whatever security you setup.

1 Like

What I do is delete them all so they are hidden in recently deleted where they stay for 30 days. But using a photo/video hiding app is good too

1 Like

I I haven’t done this, but i recently had the idea to upload them to my laptop, but drag them into one of my random downloaded music folders (literally hundreds and my lady would NEVER be browsing through that shit haha)

Seems inconspicuous as fuck especially if you have a fuck ton of downloaded music

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing lately but my girlfriend then went on to delete some of her pictures and almost saw it so idk where else to put it since she likes taking pictures with my phone(I have an iPhone) so I’m tempted to just delete them but I still want them to look at.

iPhone doesn’t have a great quick fix to this solution. May not be the best solution an has its quirks like all others but buy a HDD or Cloud (local).

A cheap, prebuilt external HDD can be used to drop files fairly quickly and unplug from PC when done. Store away if necessary.
HDD can be plugged into most newer type routers depending on your ISP or personal config.
The smaller ‘HDD’ usb type devices apparently don’t work as well allowing zero customization.

A local cloud like MyCloud is the same except requires ethernet but can be accessed everywhere like Apples.
Can build two unconnected, separate accounts or shares for multiple users.
Excuse would be start backing up memories.
There isn’t a constant charge like other cloud services. Except for the upload/download speeds at home which vary per region
The is no quality drop like Google and others FREE versions.

Then there are free cloud versions which have their own issues, and paid versions with signicantly less issues

You can create multiple MEGA accounts for storing, each free version allows so much space but limits how much you can pull from your own account.
You can share the files directly through MEGA but as that link gets passed around the account may be closed out losing all your data
…hence requiring a backup
Personally I wouldn’t share from my personal MEGA, I’m done playing that game.

Telegram can work also.
Save files to your Telegram and pull/post as much as necessary.
Will take up space on phone but can clear cache easily.
Can also share, but I wouldn’t if it’s the only resource, like MEGA.
If GF is on Tele, they may be too knowledgable

1 Like

Here’s how I do it. I delete them immediately from my files/camera folder. They stay in the trash folder for 30 days. I think of it as my storage folder . . . I retrieve them from there, and then they go onto a true crypt folder on my computer. The tricky part can come when you are out in a plentiful hunting situation with lots of targets. I’ve filmed up to 20 vids on a good day. Usually 2 or 3 are worth keeping.

My point is that you’ll need to delete the files all at once after shooting, so make some alone time to do the deleting.
Can I ask, is she all over your phone? I never recommend having a second phone, as it can open up a can of worms with having to answer questions. My phone is an open book. One other thing to note - no matter how heavenly a subject is, if you see a rent a cop don’t film her. Some of these guys are gung-ho, and if it is someone with actual authority, you may not get to deleting what you have in time. A lot of this stuff isn’t kosher to do, even in public.

Let us know what you decide.

1 Like

whatever you decide, you better act fast!

Select whatever photos/ vids you want - then bring up the menus on bottom left and click hide

then go to photos tab in settings. Find this

When you want to see em check the box, when done click again all will be hidden

1 Like

Ever thought of a phone with a second space? Xiaomi do this with their Mi range. It’s only accessible via a pin which you set up.

I have my main space for friends and family stuff and second space for candids. They are completely separate.

2 Likes

Using the hidden folder on iphone

Idk dude. My wife already knows

That what the phone was designed to do. That it happens to make phone calls is an added plus . .

Not in the Apple store

iphone user.
i use this app

you can save a lot of music carpets and create a path inside carpets so you will know where to look and set password to carpet . you save everything on the carpet and delete all from camera roll and save each individual file back to camera roll for editing and then back to the app.

2 Likes

There is a hidden folder on iphone which you can switch access on and off in photo settings. Just move your pictures to the hidden folder.

I can never get the hidden folder to show

You could also use the KeepSafe app, for free it’ll upload and save a decent amount of photos and videos and if you need more storage you can upgrade later on, I’ve been using it for years, just delete it When my gf is around and redownload it later, and boom all my stuff is there!