Need help quick

Ok i wanna know what i can use in the gym or in pubic walking around without looking sue i need good quality as well 4k 60fbs at least anyone can help?

3 Likes

I use an iPhone 14 and the quality is great. Not sure if that’s what you’re looking for but any model within the last few years of the iPhones provide that, but if you’re looking for other cameras or options I’m sorry I’m not really knowledgeable in that.

In my experience, iPhone with SPC is the best setup by far when considering ease of use, video image quality, stabilisation and battery life. 14 Pro is big but manageable in the hand, would definitely recommend. Expensive though.

Ok so i already have a good phone s22 but i cant just record with it in the gym without looking sue or during in public areas im looking for good hiding tips or if anyone has any thing because im willing to get it if it works

1 Like

Tight pockets, phone goes in half way in pocket with camera part hanging out, make sure the shirt covers it, so now you are hand less and just need to lift shirt up maybe. If your phone is black and wearing black pants it all blends in

1 Like

What about in the gym?

I have a bag that I use at times at machines or certain squat racks that I insert my phone into, and have the camera out in a way where it doesn’t look suspect. I’ll have to take a picture of it with another phone to show you more of what I mean. But it comes in handy many times. I’ll show you a couple shots I have from this morning just using the bag. It works best when it’s with a subject that I’ve capped before and I don’t want to approach with my phone in my hand. Here’s a couple of those shots from this morning I haven’t even posted yet lol.

13 Likes

Dam that’s actually pretty good and it’s close to yeah i definitely need to see the bag lol and what way do you face the phone?

1 Like

I use s22 with quick video revorder app. Can black the screen and record very easily with good settings

I usually use the front camera with my settings set with the reduce white point which makes my phone with the brightness down practically black and if anyone questions you just be prepared to gaslight the shit out of them. Remember you’re kinda in the wrong but if you convince yourself in your head that you’re not even recording you could even simply say oh I didn’t know it was on while you’re getting your workout in. Anyone who looks that close at your phone anyways is doing too much so just gas light ‘em up if you ever get questioned. My favorite is when they look at me and I dead stare at them back as if I’m doing nothing wrong. Confidence is honesty everything! I’ll send you a message on the bag!

4 Likes

At certain times I do use my back camera. My back camera on this 14 is really good and if it’s setup in my bag correctly or I have a good angle everything works out. Hope some of tips can be useful!

I do have the same phone are you able to get 60fbp? And can you show me the settings

Yeah definitely show me the bag you use

1 Like

Where is this app available?

Bro ur making me laugh hard af over here. I wanna see your bag setup tho when u get a chance

2 Likes

Where the bag i havrt received any messages

You can buy a duffel bag with a mesh pocket in some sporting goods stores. The camera can film through the mesh, generally, if it’s fairly tight against it.

Can you show me the bag you got

It’s a bog-standard duffel bag from the first sporting goods store I went into. You wouldn’t be able to find the exact one. It’s a cheap local make.

Nothing stops you from going to a sporting goods store and test any bag with a mesh pocket for yourself.
Some backpacks might also work for the purpose but I couldn’t find any in “proper” bag shops.

I see is that the only thing people use ill seem people get really close up ? I want hidden so people dont think its recording or something you know