New category suggestion

What does everyone think about adding a new category for tiktok hotties? So many slutty girls on tiktok dancing around half naked and showing off a lot of ass.

7 Likes

Yep we should

I was thinking about setting up a new site/forum for social media girls, but I don’t think it should be a category here since it’s not the purpose of the site.

4 Likes

A good category would be maybe a more elite section, for instant classic shots for instance. Is it possible to move from one category to another?

We all have content, some have more of their own then others - how about a section for NOT your content? Found on the net…

1 Like

I was thinking this exact thing!! So many YouTube moms and women with these round butts doing projects and cleaning in tight leggings… so hot!! :hot_face: :hot_face:

I wanna start making supercuts from their channels but there’s not a section that’s quite perfect for it yet

1 Like

These sluts know we will check them out if they do rather simple tasks wearing spandex shorts and/or leggings. It’s a winning strategy.

hohoho i have thousands to share

1 Like

Yeah, reddit has subreddits dedicated to tiktok sluts. :eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: