New shooter here looking for some tips (Galaxy S21 Ultra)

I have background camera recorder installed but I’m just not happy with the quality of the images I have so far. What are some ways I can tune up background recorder also does anyone know of any apps that are good at clearing up blurriness that from my hand shake? All tips in general are helpful

2 Likes

VideoCapture_20230608-143253

Here are a couple from today, she had the juiciest ass and I feel like I let her down lmao, the picks dont really show it that well and I wondered if I did something wrong lol.

4 Likes

I shop around after work because I normally have to buy stuff for home afterwards and before I walk in the store I turn on my background recording. Just keep my phone in my hand like Im some technology addicted person and have a messenger chat of my girlfriend up at the same time and pretend to re read her messages a lot. Though I do not feel so confident doing so all the time. Also if I see a beautiful ass that is usually the line Im going to and I idly scroll while trying to point the camera that way slowly. Occasionally I drop my arm down low and hold my phone at my hip like Im just waiting.

2 Likes

Recording at 85 Mbit/s (4k) and 7 to 30 FPS, I can change it to from 30 to 30 but apparently that only works during the day. Also Background Video Recorder likes to reset my settings all the time.

1 Like

Thank you man, I’m installing it right now! Also I just checked your page and realized who you are, I love your work we like the same kind of babes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much!

2 Likes

here is another tidbit just for helping me, I’ve been using editors trying to make them look better but this is a raw cut

5 Likes

For photos I just started using burst photo to get the best chance of no blur. Takes practice and im new. Having your brightness down where you only see it is better than the black screen with the dot in the corner imo. Less noticeable. Theres also apps that just record in the background while your on messenger etc. Just have to find the right one because they have their own pros n cons.

Mine today for example

3 Likes

Im confused on the black screen app because how do i use it how do i record with my camera then use the app?

Ill give you two methods. One is normal mode for fast caps I poated here. As you kbow tapping power key twice fast opens camera.

As for black screen app, Ive only been able to run video then turn on black screen for caps, or one photo at a time. Burst doesnt seem to work. Temember you can run the camera app behid you secure folder for added pritection. All caputures will stay there and you dont have to hide your gallery in your main apps.

1 Like

S21U user here, best thing I have found so far is using Bixby Routines. Set up a new routine shortcut to start when you open your camera app that does exactly what you want, lower screen brightness and enable extra dim. So when you open the shortcut everything is done automatically and you are good to go.

1 Like

Im still bit confused you said you record in 4k60fbs but the black screen app gives 2 options to do which is best and you could the camera app itslef but it doesnt record when you exit the camera app

Asstro, how do get your backgrounds
to blur so silky smoothly?

Do you just use portrait mode or cinema mode
when shooting video to achieve this?

Or do you blur the background post edit
with photoshop or some editor?

6 Likes

Im having trouble like when thet wear black leggings i feel like it isnt as good do you know anyway to make it look better like something to turn on to help i have a s22 ultra