Nicest shape Latina ass on milf that I’ve caught

This is probably my favorite cap up till now. Her side profile was just so good I couldn’t let her go. I could follow this ass all day. She was with a friend/ coworker since they were both wearing the same shirt. They were both sexy, but the one in blue was just incredible. I had seen her before too in a neighborhood, but never had the chance to cap her fat ass. She was bending over and squatting so many times in front of me. I was waiting so long for them to get in the checkout lane and when they did I got right behind them. Then for some reason 30 seconds later they left the line and that was all I could get without seeming too obvious.

Let me know what you guys think of her!

242 Likes

I agree she has an amazing phat ass! Also love when they wear tight leggings with flip flops that’s always an instant hard on for me. The tatted feet are hot too! Great caps bro

12 Likes

Yep, she was so sexy irl!

1 Like

I love the hear types of milfs. I’ve banged 2 milfs like this before. Once they catch you looking it’s almost like they fall in love lol

4 Likes

She has an amazing dumper! And you did an amazing job capturing her!!

1 Like

What a great ass, amazing caps! Thank you!

1 Like

Shes knows what shes doing!

1 Like

video pls

2 Likes

Damn her ass is nice she is blessed with a body

1 Like

From my experience once they smile that’s a green light to continue. It’s didn’t seem like she didn’t care and she really did have a fat ass. Great cap

2 Likes

it did seem like she liked the attention. You’re one lucky guy

1 Like

Thanks!

Now that is must see

1 Like

This needs to be “god tier” labeled in my book. Outstanding job.

1 Like

Damn, what a beautiful double trouble you catched here. I’m Team babyblue leggings, absolute faptastic. Thank you my friend

1 Like

God damn !

1 Like

Fake ass obviously

wow looks like the store was full of hot latinas! great cap

8 Likes

Definition of a bubble butt! Props for the :fire:

1 Like

She really does deserve to be seen by everyone.