[Non OC] Praia Especial Beach Hotties!

I wasn’t able to post vids at this time, I will need to go to my archives. But now you mention it I will try again

3 Likes

OK!!! THANX Bro

1 Like

DAM :exploding_head::drooling_face: that’s all can say one more thing thank you bro… awesome

1 Like

Legend in my book

1 Like

Oh yeah

1 Like

Thst Beach one big fuck fest waiting to happen

1 Like

merece un monumento esta delicia puufff vaya cuerpo

1 Like

no mms ya ni leche me sale de las puñetas q le he dedicado a esta nena puuufffff

10 Likes

Jajajaja se le cae la baba al chaparro jajaja

1 Like

Praia Especial 39 seems to be everyone’s favorite :+1:
:peach:

el favorito de todos

Anyone goi g somewhere hot this summer?

You are the man these shots are amazing fuck I have a stiff one

1 Like

no mms esos qlos no se olvidan

1 Like

Any chance u can post some vids to these sets Lizzy… 1st time seeing these and it takes me back when I traveled to brazil.

1 Like

I have a handful only, not for each post. It’s been so long I forget which ones. That said, I’ll need some time. Mentioned I have been trying to organize and the PC with that content is currently down and I have a few priorities in front of it. Soon as I get them, I’ll post them and you’ll be first to know!!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Please, thank you! Por favor, gracias!

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

Where are you trying to upload them? Are you trying to upload them to the video site on here at candidgirls? Or are you trying to upload them to MEGA, MediaFire, or goFile? I would suggest if one of the 4 options is not working try one of the others until you have one found one that actually is working and accepting the mpg. If none of them accept the mpg then you can convert it from mpg to a different format using any video editing software. Many of which you can find for free online. Please let us know if you manage to find a working solution. Please keep us updated. Thank you! :drooling_face::yum::fire:

1 Like