Non-Original captures²

:warning:The other topic was closed as spam. This is NOT a repost of a closed/deleted thread topic. This is false if you read below.

I would like to inquire into the nature of the forums categories. Can we create a category for ‘Non-Original’ uploaded photos?
I feel this may take user interaction to a much greater level. Imagine a streamline of incredible captures taken from active users on this forum.
Many uploads are noticeably internet-based, without writing ‘O.C’, or ‘Not/Non-O.C’ in the topic title. I would love to see a change in this small domain.
We can also reduce individuals who get banned for uploading material from online as it gets flagged as being stolen. I know we all love being apart of this community and would prefer to midigate repercussions for certain actions.
Thank you for understanding my concern and hope this will provide positive change moving fowards.

4 Likes

Not spam in my book. It’s right there in the rules in black and white - post only your own stuff

1 Like

make a category for non OC is good idea

7 Likes

It’s honestly a slap in the face man. I bust my ass to get a god candid and guys just pull one up on the internet. Cold game

4 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

thats the internet. think about it. everyone cooperate

2 Likes

i share my work and i do it for free so i don’t care see my work in other places

4 Likes

Same here. For me, a lot of the fun is sharing the pics of the girls & knowing lots of people will get to enjoy seeing them. Otherwise I wouldn’t bother. That’s me, but I definitely think original shooters’ wishes should be respected regarding sharing/not sharing their work. And I can understand being annoyed when someone tries to take credit for your hard work.

2 Likes

I think that’s a great Idea!

1 Like

I know right. This is why I am against it. People like us put in work!

1 Like

I’d prefer a category so we create more distance.

I like the idea of another category. I have content, it’s a pain to edit it all and sometimes post Non OC clearly labeled. I feel it’s a rule not enforced, the community works out the fact if it’s Another creator.

2 Likes