(NOT OC) Look at this PHAT ASS šŸ‘

Lol!! Thank you! Iā€™m glad I ditched the cart too. Even though I had everything I needed and I was thinking of going to pay but then I saw that ass :peach: and I couldnā€™t leave without an attempt

1 Like

Oh believe me itā€™s hard for me

This happened on Monday around 6:30 and I coukdnt get a chance to edit and post that day but I was itching to share with you guys

Oh man Iā€™m so glad you noticed that. I purposely wanted to capture thats snip to show how much you can see under her shirt

1 Like

Thank you so much friend :+1:t2:

Thank you friend Iā€™m also convinced she knew

Thank you so much for the love I will have the video link posted soon

1 Like

Not yet friend only on my tumblr page. Iā€™ll post the video link soon and you can follow me on tumblr as well username: creepinaround

Thatā€™s my tumblr page. If you message the tumblr user itā€™ll be me responding your message. I donā€™t just post on candidgirls. All my content is original. Please consult me to be sure 100% before making allegations and changing TITLE POST to NON-OC when in fact it is OC. Tumblr username: creepinaround. Message me there so you can find out yourself.

1 Like
30 Likes

Thank you so much for the video.
I was so impatient to see this marvel on video.
I guess it will be my next fapšŸ˜›

1 Like

No sweat friend. Sorry for the wait, my account was suspended until now. Enjoy the Vid :+1:t2:

1 Like

I hear ya bud. The Adrenaline Rush i unreal following a spectacular Hottie like her.

1 Like

Simplemente espectacular
Luego luego se nota cuando uno es un mƔster en este Ɣmbito
Y esa adrenalina que te provoca la mujer al saber que estĆ” siendo grabada por ti y que a ella no le importa, es de lo mejor
Excelente trabajo Master

1 Like

Signed up for tumblr just to follow you after this post. And holy hell that video!

1 Like

good lordy, thanks for this hotness

1 Like

Much appreciated friend. Give me a like and repost on tumblr

That booty phat and good to eat :yum:

1 Like

MuchĆ­simas gracias amigo, me alegra que aprecies mi contenido. Hago todo lo posible para que no se den cuenta, pero con un culo como eseā€¦ no hay mucho que puedas hacer para no querer darle la atenciĆ³n que necesita :peach::+1:t2:

Youā€™re most welcomed friend

1 Like