(oc) THICK MOUTHWATERING GYM PAWG looks into the camera and pulls up her leggings 😍

Exceptional subject and location!
Sometimes it just works, got lucky with her being there for so long…great job

thank you man they took me a while to make glad you enjoyed!

1 Like

amazing ass for sure

Incredible, this part 1 left me dry, what’s coming will be massive

:fire::fire::fire:

This is hands down one of the top 3 I have seen on here. Do the volume and time of her, I would argue the best.

She is hot AF, great body, fit, nice tits and curves in right places. She has a look on her as if, “ya I know you are fapping it and don’t stop!

I had the wifey toss on green leggings last night in tribute! :fist::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Easily one of the top legendary posts on this forum :fire: I love the fact that we can see her amazing ass and her actual frontal as well :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Legendary catch bro :trophy:
Video is crazy mad :fire: thank you for sharing this masterpiece :heart_eyes:

Let me know when the video gets uploaded to Mega. Hopefully it shows something since it’s supposed to be 15 minutes long…

3 Likes

setting a reminder. when are we getting the whole thing bro?

1 Like

real nice bubble butt😍

Good Lord that ASS! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::yum::wink::weary::smiling_imp::peach::peach::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

anytime bro and she’s definitely not afraid to show off that ass

What a total stunner. She is really showing it off so perfectly, especially when she removes the black T-shirt and leaves just the skimpy boob tube top to reveal her super sexy back tattoo. That ass is divine in those green leggings and so are her legs. I love those low angle shots when she redoes her hair -seeing it down is so sexy too. You did an amazing job getting so many first class shots. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us.

Wow now this is amazing thank u kind sir for sharing this mouthwatering beauty :heart_eyes:

thank you

top tier cap dude. masterful.

She can get fucked HARD

yeah one of the best parts

do you have a specific amount of likes you want for the 15min video?

yeah she noticed the camera for sure but the slut just kept doing her thing

1 Like