ONCE in a year Capture of a brutal STUNNER (with face). Ultra Hot Black Leggings Teen with perfect curves

I was sneaking around when I saw this amazing teen. Her boyfriend had no clue, but the other people busted me.

Video will come if there is enough attention to this post.
Preferred to many Screenshots than to little.

92 Likes

54 Likes

This is a nice post, but you don’t have to bite @Bleebang style and trademark with the :gem: in the title. We’re better than that here.

3 Likes

Not even close LOL

1 Like

44 Likes

Do you even know what a trademark is lmfao. Its an emoji, get off the high horse

4 Likes

true but also dont put :gem: in the title if you arent even gonna crop the pictures, great post or not lol

3 Likes

Very nice work. Video would be greatly appreciated.

It’s okay they putting me into retirement at this point. There’s 4 users doing this now so I’ve had enough

2 Likes

Classic look girl hope the video brightness can be bumped up

1 Like

No one beats your diamonds tbh! Lol

Good photos, but why no crop?

1 Like

But yeah I’m the OG lol been posting my diamonds for over a year now. So now they use :gem: as click bait cause they know they will click on it. Meaningless? Have you seen my posts? Literally a goldmine

3 Likes

yeah man the diamond is your trademark because of the DIAMOND tier material you bring. this is bronze at best. keep it up i look forward to your diamond post.

2 Likes

bruhhh

It’s all good I got moderators on my side to delete :gem:’s if they aren’t mine

Alright. I have to apologise to you. Didn’t know it’s like your trademark. I was quite emotional while doing this post, so my brain was not really functional at this time :grimacing: . Love your work @Bleebang and would never want to disrespect you :scream:. Maybe it’s a good thread to learn about that :blush:

1 Like

Title is „once in a year capture“, because I am doing a capture like this once in a year…that’s the grade im living in. Can’t reach lvls like @Bleebang man

oh brother… :joy:

I show some interest for the video :)