One of if not THE best asses I've seen

This is my best capture yet and I don’t know if I’ll be able to top it. I made a quick stop at target and low and behold I see this masterpiece. I knew I had to get as much content of her as possible, I even helped her when her cart got stuck to get some more content. She was just as oblivious as she was hot, kind of wish I’d got her number because I still think about the way that ass jiggled.

I have 3 videos of her walking with her ass jiggling. I’ll try and edit them up some and upload, for now enjoy the gifs!

6mreqp
6mrf3w
6mrfk8

https://imgur.com/a/cidN7O5

214 Likes

can’t wait for vid!

3 Likes

Jesus this a nice booty look a nice and juicy bless her for wearing that I would’ve followed her the Same brotha !

1 Like

Incredible work !

1 Like

Thank you!

I had to, just look at that ass

1 Like

Dat jiggle!!!

2 Likes

I knowwwww

1 Like

Damn

1 Like

My exact thought when I saw her

wow nice work

1 Like

Thank you!

Perfect

1 Like

Agreed :grin:

Bangin body! Whoever designed these types of leggings deserves an award! :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Hell yeah they do the way her ass bounced in them was :ok_hand:t2:

@Bleebang @Chaz @Watchman @anon53913159 @anon18891632

IMO ya’ll 5 have the best posts, at least my favorites. Can I get any feedback or tips from the masters themselves? Bleebang where would you tier her?

2 Likes

Yesssss. I’m working on finding more :gem: 's. Thanks for the reply!

Everything about this slut is perfect just missing that face shot to make it complete

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I’m working on the face shots. I appreciate you replying and giving me feedback

1 Like