Origin story?

First was when i was in 7th grade and I was in track and field. There was a older hot blonde chick that was quite flexible. When we did the standing hamstring strech, she would sometimes stand in front of me and proceed to touch her toes. Her ass was perfect. I wished I could keep a photo for later. The next practice, I brought my cell phone with me and took some photos of her ass. Afterwards spiraled out of control with it and stopped during 9th grade.

2 Likes

i can definitely relate to the spiraling out of control. it got to a point where i was spending way too much mental energy planning out my next shot, often taking a lot of bad pictures anyway.

so i also stopped after realizing i was spiraling, but only for about a year. all it took for me to get back in the game was seeing those patterned flare leggings for the first time on a girl i liked lol. and i came back smarter

A few years ago I was walking back from the woods to my car. In the car next to me was a woman, very pretty with a fantastic smile. i decided to smoke a cigarette to see if she got out of the car. She did. And she had an amazing body, long legs, small tits and a slim ass in leggings. When I saw the Cameltoe I was hooked. From now on I decided to walk always with my smartphone to photograph such ladies for myself.

3 Likes

Back in 8th grade, some latina girl i had crush on was sitting in front of me with nice tight jeans and her shirt tucked under. This made her ass pop put more. She always sat up straight with her back arching slightly. Fuck her ass was amazing, so i made the decision to take a picture of her in the moment, and i was so hesitant and scared lol. I nutted to that pic so good when i went back home.

5 Likes

App name

looked through my app download history and couldnt find it

its probably not on google play amymore (dont know about apple) but if you look up “simple notepad apk,” youll find pirated versions of the app. just be careful where you download from

1 Like

Funny story. I was shopping in shoes and well i kept lookin at different shoes, and this thick pretty white girl wearing jeans, came up next to me and was shopping. Her mother was sitting down and they were laughing and joking. I talked with them a little bit. Like ive said, my main intention when i go to a store is simply shop, i didnt have my phone on then. But she was trying on shoes and one point her butt was in my face, wow it was nice. Her mom is like, your butt is in that mans face! Shes like, Im sorry! I laughed and said, oh no youre completely fine!

5 Likes

5th grade for me. My crush would always sit right infront of me and always wore super tight yoga pants. Everytime she would get up she’d do that little jump and pull em way up her ass and it would fuckin jiggle like water. So I had the idea to just set my phone up to record certain ways to catch that jiggle🤩 got absolutely hooked thanks to her. I’ve been doing this on and off ever since. I usually end up deleting all my work after a few months cause I just feel like a POS, but then again why? I’m just taking pictures.

6 Likes

i still got all my old pictures from my hs days on my phone. might as well keep all your content bro your good !

First time hearing creepers guilt lmao. I’ve definitely been there before and nuked my entire library. So many amazing cheeks lost to the abyss

It was a college campus for me as well. I was walking a prestigious college in Southern California, a lot of the students ride bikes. There was this cute girl in a skirt riding, she stopped to get off and I got a great view up her skirt, she was wearing a pair white lace panties. She knew I saw, looked at me and gave me a smile and wink then we both went about our day.

2 Likes

For me, i started only taking candids when i am hiding at a safe location. From taking candids of people at the streets from a high rise building, to taking candids of people in their hotel rooms from my own hotel room window. I gradually started taking candids at close proximity only when i observed for a while and found it interesting. Nowdays, my camera is almost always on standby and held at the subject’s eye level

And thats, my villian origin story…

2 Likes

How the eye level

Scratch your nose or your face or |wipe your eyes|<This one is the best

I was with my mom and dad. I think I was 8 years old at the time. We just left the movie theater. We just seen Mark of Zorro. I remember we were walking through this alley and this guy comes out of the shadows holding a gun wanting my parents belongings. My dad tried to reason with him and the man shot him. My mom screamed as he shot her too. I watched both my parents bodies hit the cold wet cement. Then as I looked at the robber fleeing down the alley I noticed this hot woman wearing a red tube top and tight spandex shorts. The robber pushed her out of his was as he ran past her. She fell on her butt onto the ground. She rolled over onto her knees ass sticking right at me as she stood up brusing herself up. Thats when I wish my parents got me a camera so i could of cap her to remeber her. To this day i still look for that chick that i seen at the night of my parents death.

8 Likes

@T3rror3rror the creeper we deserve, but not the one we need right now

3 Likes